So Big/So Small

I am so sorry. I told you that it will be Mental Issues. I have finished it but I didn't like how it came out. So I'm going try to fix it, because you all deserve the best.
______________________________________

"So there was a mistake in the control," Tsuku informed everyone. "What happened?" Ashido asked. "Well the universe was put back until later" Tsuku brought out the Eri and Kota from the other room. "Ok let's start, but let me tell you it's sad" Tsuku made sure to put her controller away.

It shows Izuku and his mother in a investigation room. Izuku is looking down to avoid his mother's eyes.

"Why is Deku in there?!" Uraraka questioned. "In this universe Izuku is a villain" Tsuku answered. "WHAT" Everyone yelled in shock. "Get used to it, there are going to be more" Tsuku chuckled.

"It was a February day
When your dad came by, before going away" Inko looks at the floor. She can't look at her son.

"On the month of love" Kaminari sadly said. "He left them!!! How dare him" Uraraka was ready to throw hands.

The room the fades to show a truck out a window."A U-Haul truck in the driveway. The day it was suddenly real" a younger Inko sighs and closes the curtains.

"Is this from the past?" Sero asked. "Yep, it will show the past and present" Tsuku answered.

"I told you not to come outside" Inko is talking to a younger Izuku.

"But you saw that truck
And you smiled so wide" the younger Izuku has a bright smile as he holds a all might toy.

"AWWWW" all the girls cooed. "He's so adorable!" Ashiod squealed. "He still has that bright smile" Uraraka giggled. "He is cute" Momo nodded thoughtfully.

"A real live truck in your driveway" it then goes back to the integration room. Inko chuckled at the memory.
"We let you sit behind the wheel" Inko looks at her son, but Izuku just looks away.

"He didn't even know what was happening" Shinso sighed sadly. "Next thing he knows his father is gone" Todoroki said.

"Goodbye, goodbye" the U-Haul truck drives away as Izuku and Inko watch from the driveway.

"Now it's just me and my little guy" Inko smiles as she picks up Izuku.
"And the house felt so big, and I felt so small" Inko looks at the house that used to hold 3 people.
"The house felt so big, and I felt so small" back in the room Inko smiles at Izuku but he still not looking at her.

"It's pretty hard to be a single mother" Kirishima said "Aunty is strong, so don't fucking understatement her!" Bakugo grumbled.

"That night, I tucked you into bed
I will never forget how you sat up and said" Inko looks at her son confused why he sat up.

"Is there another truck coming to our driveway?" Inko eyes widened.
"A truck that will take mommy away" Izuku looks at he's mother scared. He didn't want her to leave him too.

Some of them started to tear up. He didn't want to be abandoned. They can't imagine how Inko must feel.

"And the house felt so big, and I felt so small" Inko looks at her crying son.
"The house felt so big, and I-" Inko starts breaking down in front of her son.

Some started crying, Inko felt that she failed Izuku. She thinks that she failed at being a mother.

"And I knew there would be moments that I'd miss" her knees buckled and she fell on the ground sodding.
"And I knew there would be space I couldn't fill" Inko looks up to see Izuku holding out his hand, worried for his mother.
"And I knew I'd come up short a billion different ways" Inko runs up to her son and hug each other tightly.

'She didn't, it's hard being a mother'  Aizawa thought as saw his students cry. Kota was sodding, he knew how it felt. He always wondered when his Aunt would leave him. Eri was trying her best to make him feel better.

It show the integration room again.
"And I did" Inko chuckled as she cried.
"And I do" tears run down her face as she looks at her son.
"And I will" Izuku is also crying as he finally looked at his mother.

That made the people who were crying, cry even more. It had so much emotion in her words.

"But like that February day" Inko gets up from her chair and wipes Izuku's tears away.
"I will take your hand, squeeze it tightly and say"Inko hold his hand as it started fading. It shows younger Inko holding Izuku's hand.
"There's not another truck in the driveway" Inko hugs younger Izuku.

Everyone knew exactly what that meant. She isn't leaving him, she didn't care that he was a villain. To her he was still her son, will always be.

"Your mom isn't going anywhere" it goes back to present. Inko is also hugs Izuku.
"Your mom is staying right here
Your mom isn't going anywhere
Your mom is staying right here" Izuku hugs her tightly.
"No matter what, I'll be here" Inko pats Izuku's back to conform him.

When they go back to their world they're going to hug their mother and thank them for everything.

"When it all feels so big" a young Izuku in a All Might onesie is laughing as him and his mother, under a blanket, play heros.

" 'Til it all feels so small" Izuku is sodding while have in broken smile as his mother conforms him.

"When it all feels so big
'Til it all feels so small" Izuku and Inko cry in the comfort of each other.

"'Til it all feels so small" it shows all might looking at the family of two. He sighs "He's just a kid"

'He is, it's hard to remember that when he does amazing things everyday' All Might thought.

Tsuku waited for everyone to stop crying so they can go to the next universe. When they were ready Tsuku was going to get her controller from the seat she put it on and fell.

"This is the person who kidnapped us?" Shinso deadpan as Tsuku whined. "I'm a human too you know"

Tsuku looked at her controller"oh no". Everyone looked at her "oh no, what is that supposed to mean?!" Tsuku chuckled "it means that I pressed a button that will bring more people" then Dabi, Shigaraki, Toga, and Twice popped out of nowhere.
.
.
.
Then chaos happened.

I hope you enjoyed(^o^) if there are any grammar mistake please let me know.