Six The Musical

If you know any facts about any of the ex-wives please tell me. They can also be random facts about anything. Such as, did you know that 85% of people breathe out of one nostril at a time without realizing it.

Ok now enjoy the chapter\( ̄<  ̄)/
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"Ok now that the kids are gone, I'm going to explain what we are going to see."Tsuku said "it's about six wives that were forced to marry Henry the eighth."

"I already don't like this guy" Uraraka pouted "you should love and respect your partner" Momo said agreeing with Uraraka. "Either way, I going to start" Tsuku said as she pressed a button.

It shows Bakugo, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, Izuku, and Shinso. All of them are female and have revealing clothes.

Bakugo blew up anything that was close to him. "WHY THE FUCK AM I A GIRL" Bakugo yelled as Kirishima tried to calm him down. "I think I look pretty" Todoroki said. Iida and Shinso were blushing at what they were wearing. "Well, I'm pretty sure that wives are supposed to be female and Todoroki you always look pretty" Tsuku said.

"Divorced" Bakugo said as it showed her with a yellow broken heart.

"FUCK YOU, I'M A GREATEST PARTNER" Bakugo yelled.

"Beheaded" Todoroki said as a green line was shown on her neck.

"Oh" Todoroki said. "OH?!? You just find out that you were killed and you say is 'oh'!!" Ashido said yelled. Todoroki shrugged "some people don't like death, some don't care, and some crave death" Todoroki said. "You don't need to call me out like that" Shinso said.

"Died" Iida said as gray X's covered her eyes.

"How did I die?" Iida asked "it will explain it later" Tsuku said. Aizawa did not like how many of his students where dying because of this 'Henry' guy.

"Divorced" Kirishima said with a red broken heart.

"Looks like I also got divorced" Kirishima sighed "you did, but had the best life out of all of them." Tsuku said."really?" Kirishima asked. "Yep, you actually live the longest and was rich" Tsuku said.

"Beheaded" Izuku said as a pink line was shown on her neck.

"Deku got murdered!!!" Uraraka yelled "yep and had the worst life in my opinion" Tsuku said. "What happened? Kero" Tsuyu asked. "Well don't get me wrong, every had a terrible life, except Kirishima. Either way, Izuku was rapped at a young age, was tricked by many men, and she died at the age of 17" Tsuku said.

"She was so young! we are almost that old" Uraraka said sad that their friend's life was cut short. Aizawa sighed softly 'I guess good people die young' he thought as he remember his old friend.

"Survived" Shinso said putting a fist up.

"WHY THE FUCK DID I GET DIVORCED BUT THIS FUCKER SURVIVED" Bakugo yelled, Shinso shrugged. "The king died before he was able to divorce/beheaded" Tsuku answered.

"And tonight, we are..." Bakugo said as everyone joined in. "LIVE~!"

"Listen up, let me tell you a story" Bakugo said.

"A story that you think
You've heard before" Todoroki continued.

"What story are we going to hear?" Kaminari asked. "We are going to hear the story of the Henry's wives" Tsuku said "well more like ex-wives, I thought I explained this already" Tsuku said. "Oh yeah" Kaminari said.