The Apology Song(aftermath)

The screen started playing as some people were complaining that they are not done crying from the last universe.

The moon as setting over the debris of the buildings woman appears. Nana Shimura.

"Who (sniff) is she?" Asked Eri as tears when down her face. "She is Shigaraki's grandmother" Tsuku answered while all might looks conflicted. He was happy to see his mentor again but was sad to remember that she is no long alive. "Is a continuation from the last universe? Kero" Tsuyu asked "it is, that's why I didn't wait from some of you to stop crying, this one is just as sad or even more sad." Tsuku said.

"Fate has been cruel and order unkind" Nana looks around the destroyed building.

"How can I have sent you away?" Nana looks sadly at the two boys.
"The blame was my own; the punishment, yours" Nana puts a jacket on the boys as she kissed Shigaraki's head.

"I remember from the last universe, it when fast so I couldn't get to see her face." Shinso said.

"The harmony's silent today
But into the stillness I'll bring you a song
And I will your company keep
Till your tired eyes and my lullabies" Nana moved Shigaraki's hair out of his face and softly grabbed Izuku's face to get their attention and smiled at them.
"Have carried you softly to sleep"

"Let's go in the garden" it shows Izuku's mother cooking food.

"Wait, does she know that Deku is hurt?" Uraraka asked "no she doesn't know yet" Tsuku said.

"You'll find something waiting
Right there where you left it lying upside down" Inko sighs as she drought the food into Izuku's room and shuts the door.

"When you finally find it, you'll see how it's faded" Bakugo is showed holding a burn notebook that has the number 13 on it.

"I remember that notebook, why does Bakugo have it?" Momo questioned. "HOW SHOULD I KNOW WHY I HAVE THE NERD'S STUPID NOTEBOOK" Bakugo yelled.

"The underside is lighter when you turn it around"it shows 'Shigaraki' with Twice, looking down in his hands.

"Wait I thought he was dead, how is he still alive?"    "Why does he look so down, he should be happy that he is alive."   "Does that mean Deku is alive too?"    'Izuku still has a chance he is alive.' Everyone thought having hope that their classmate/student is okay.

"Everything stays right where you left it" Spinner walks in the room. Everyone is there except Toga.

"Everything stays
But it still changes" 'Shigaraki' looks up, sighs and melts away to show it was Toga. She wasn't smiling.

Everyone's hope was crushed. Some people started tearing up again while some people who were already crying started crying harder.

"Ever so slightly, daily and nightly
In little ways, when everything stays" it shows all might at the beach as the sun sets.

"Go down to the ocean" a younger Izuku and Shigaraki is shown laughing and running to the beach.

"They look like they best friends and not enemies" Ashido said.

"The crystal tide is rising" the two boys stopped behind all might.

"The waters' gotten higher as the shore washes out" all might turns around to find nothing there.

"Keep your eyes wide open, even when the sun is blazin' " all might sighs and walks away from the beach.

"The moon controls the tide, it can cause you to drown" all might starts crying.

Some people who weren't crying before started having tears in their eyes.

"Everything stays, right where you've left it"Inko is shown panicking and crying as the scene changes to Izuku and Shigaraki in the hospital.

"Oh no" Bakugo said "what wrong Bakugo" Kaminari asked. "Deku is the only person auntie Inko has left." Bakugo said.

"Everything stays, but it still changes" a heart monitor shows a a weak heartbeat before it stop completely.

Everyone was silent, the only thing heard was crying.

"Ever so slightly, daily and nightly"the young two boys are shown at the beach turning around to find Shigaraki's family and his dog. Shigaraki runs to his sister with tears in his eyes.

"In little ways
When everything stays"As they hug Izuku look at them with watery eyes and a smile.

"Does Izuku have a place to go?" Iida asked not wanting his friend to be alone. "He will soon"Tsuku said.

"Ever so slightly, daily and nightly" a hand reaches out to Izuku. Izuku look at the owner of the hand to find the all past owners of one for all.

"In little ways
When everything stays"they nod at him as to say 'you did your best' Izuku starts crying as the first owner of one for all hugs him. Izuku and Shigaraki smile at each other as they go their separate ways.

"I don't know if this is a happy ending or a sad ending." Uraraka said. "You can choose, on one hand they both died, but on the other hand they both have somewhere they belong in." Tsuku said. "I want it to be a happy ending." Uraraka said.

"I will wait for some of you to stop crying and clam down before we go back to the first universe" Tsuku said. They sighed in relief that the universe is not going to be sad.

Little did they know that the universe will get sadder over time.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
( ^ω^) please tell my if there are any grammar mistakes.

The next chapter will be Alexander Hamilton. If you have any more ideas of universes please comment them. I am running out of them .