death; trixya

Tw; blood mention

No pov

Trixies eyes looked dead. Not even a flicked of hope in them. The bags under her eyes noticeable grew darker and bigger as days went by. Just the other week her and Katya were on their way home from a party, don't worry they hadn't taken of swig of alcohol, however some one had.

And clearly they had a lot of it.

One minute they were laughing and smiling together, then next a car rammed into them and Trixie found herself calling for Katya who didn't answer. She yelled and yelled until her voice broke from her sobs.

Her throat was sore and her body ached from the many cuts she now has layered on her legs and arms.

And now here she sat. Healed yet fragile she sat on the side of Katyas bed. Her hand gripped Katyas barely warm one, dried tear stains laid on her hollow cheeks. Katya laid there still. Eyes closed. Face up to the ceiling. Trixie sighed rubbing her hand. A few people had come in the past days, checking up on both of them.

This included, Manila, Adore, Bianca, Violet and Pearl, Trixies mom, Katyas family, ect.

Trixie was quiet everytime they came. She didn't want to talk to anyone. She only wanted to talk to Katya. But Katya was laying in a bed. With IVs in her. A mask on her face. Beside her, a machine measuring her heart beat.

Trixie started shaking. She felt hot tears fall down her face. "Fuck.. " She hissed putting her head down so it was resting on her and Katyas entwined hands.

"Fuck Katya! Wake up! Please! Don't leave me! " Trixie yelled as she cried, her tears fell to the floor as she cried. But Katya didn't say anything. She couldn't. Trixie bit her lip with a heavy sigh. She looked back up at Katya.

"It's all my fault. All my fucking fault! I shouldn't have made you go! You didn't want to go! Now your lying here because of me! I caused this!" Trixie cried.

Katya remained silent. The only thing Trixie heard was her own sobs and the beeping of the big machine. "God damnit.. I miss you Katya.. I need you here with me.. " Trixies crying quieted as and she sighed.

A nurse came in.

"Miss Mattel, you need to head back to your room now. " Trixie slumped and the nurse walked over to help her up, quietly she led her out of the room.

Katya laid there alone. Only noise now was the beeping of the machine. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. The beeping continued for a while. It continued and continued.. Until it didn't. The machine stopped it's beeping, and the line..went dead.

***
Sorry.

But I have to say a big thanks to everyone who tuned into this. Holy hell I didn't know that you guys actual like my shit. I may do another one of these but the only ones I can find are smut ones so unless you want nothing but drag queens you know.. 🦅🐝ing then ya know

Seriously though. I know this was a short chapter to end with but eh. You'll get over it. Any who, I'm currently writing a prision fic so if you want to read that it's on my account. Other fanfics will be posted soon. Love y'all!!!

Bueeeee❤❤❤

563 words🥺