cute date; craquaria

Dom gio btw
(^ just for future reference)

Max POV

"Gio!! Hurry up! " I was beginning to grow impatient, Gio promised we would go on a date but when I went up there he was sleeping!

"One minute! " Ugh! He said that five minutes ago. I tap my foot impatiently as he finally comes downstairs. "Okay I'm here" He mumbles playing with his hair.

"Mhm" I roll my eyes and Gio walks up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I turn my head as to not look at him. Showing him how upset I am.

It doesn't work.

He kisses around my exposed neck which makes me squeal. "See you can't stay mad at me baby! " He cheers. I can't help the smile that forms on my face. He's lucky I love him.

I grab his hand and hint at the door. Gio takes the hint and we leave. "So where are we going? " I ask playing with his hand that rests on my thigh.

"There's this cute new coffee shop down the street, they sell amazing baked goods to so I figured we could spend some alone time together there" He shoots me a smile and I shoot one back.

"Okay, " We continue to drive before pulling up to a adorable little building with vines and a sign out front that talked about its new opening.

A bell dung when we stepped inside, and a woman immediately greeted us. We ordered drinks and got some donuts at the front counter before we sat down.

"This place is really pretty, " I comment, observing the interior designs. "But your prettier" Gio states eating his donut.

It's a simple comment but my face still seems to redden. "Your to good for me" I chuckle. Gio shakes his head. "Your perfect"

"Okay fine you win. I'm blushing so hard these waitresses might confuse me for a tomatoe" Gio snorts out a laugh, almost choking on his donut. I laugh with him as I drink my latte.

This is quite possibly one of the most loving and peaceful dates I've ever had with Gio. And I'm really excited about that.

I reach across the table and grab Gio's hand to get his attention. It works and he looks up at me. "Yes baby? " He asks his full attention now on me.

"I love you" I smile and he grins.

"I love you too"

***

Hiiiiii
Sorry that this is so short :(

Hope you enjoyed tho 💕😂

414 words
(^see! Really short)