hosting; Trixya

Katya Pov

"Hey baby? " Trixie calls for me. I turn as she walks into our room. I'm sat at the desk. "Yes Barbie" She smiles at the Nick name and wanders over. She sits on my lap and swings her pegs on each side of the chair. "I wanna host a party" My eye brow arches.

"Why? " I ask, calmly running my land up her side at to a long strand of her blonde hair, which I know twiddle in my fingers. Trixie shrugs. "I dunno. I just want to have a house party and invite everyone" What a dork. I nod anyway and reach over for my phone.

"I'll text the group chat and tell them. Do you want to invite anyone who's not in the chat? " I question and Trixies face reads that she's in thought. She's quiet for a moment before she speaks up. "We could invite Tati, Manila and Raja too I guess" I nod and text them and the group chat.

I get immediate responses and flash them to Trixie who beams. "Looks like mostly everyone wants to come" I comment sliding my free arm around Trixies waist. Trixie nods with a smile and leans forward, placing a long kiss on my lips.

We break the kiss and I speak. "We should get ready" And with that Trixie nods.

******** time skippie *********

It's around 8 o'clock. Our house filled quickly with girls, Trixie grabbed my hand and pulled me up so that we were standing on our couch. She then grabbed our karaoke mic and hit it a few times before realizing that it was on. "Excuse me! " She called into the mic which made everyone turn.

"Uh hi!! " Trixie blushed. I shook my head with a laugh and side hugged her. "Welcome to our party" The girls whooped and cheered. Trixie tossed me a smile and I threw one right back.

"I can't believe you all came!! Well most of you, " She interrupted herself with coughs and muttered roxxxys name into the mic which made everyone 'oo'. "I call shade! " Trinity called making us laugh.

"No shade. Just fax. Anyway, thank you for coming. Drinks are over where detox and Alaska are. As well as snacks. Karaoke machine is right here, and please don't go upstairs unless its for a kai kai" They cheered once more until Trixie turned on music and pulled me down off the couch.

She hopped around from person to person with me, and sometimes I managed to snag a beer from the snack and drink bar. "Great party guys! " One of our guests, Adore beamed at Trixie and I. Trixie smiled back and thanked the young girl before she pulled me away.

"She's right Trixie! This is wonderful and you did amazing" I grin in a dorky way. Trixie grins back and wraps her arms around my neck. "Couldnt have done it without you" She jokes and places a kiss.. Or three on my cheek.

Now with kiss marks on my face I shake my head with a laugh and lock my arm back with hers. "Come on dork we gotta get back to the party! "

***

Hope you enjoyed Thots. Jk I live you. Anyway-

How would you guys feel if I did Vatianna for the next one? (Tati and katya) tell me belowww

Byeeee

556 words!