lazy day; crysti

I refuse to believe they aren't together :)

No one pov

Crystal had woken up a while ago, but she stayed in bed and played her phone, sometimes watching her girlfriend Gigi sleep. On her face lay a soft smile. Gigi's eyes started to flutter a bit and then she woke up. "Good morning.. " She mumbled slightly, being interrupted by a yawn.

Crystal smiled a little wider and spoke. "Good morning doll" She spoke softly, not wanting to give Gigi any discomfort. The girl had just woken up and there wasn't no need to full on yell at her. Gigi shuffled closer to her girlfriend and wrapped her arms around her waist, head laying on her lap.

Crystal placed her hand down softly on her head. She ran her fingers through her hair at a easy, slow, speed. Soon Gigi let out a whine. Crystal eyed her. "What's wrong doll?" Gigi shuffled, yet again, closer to the sitting girl. " Stomach ache.. " She sighed into her side. Crystal nodded softly and brought her hand from her hair.

"Why don't I get you a nice warm bath going, then we can just relax in bed? " Crystal spoke. Gigi nodded happily but whined as soon as Crystal got up and went to the bathroom. "I'll be back baby don't worry" Crystal softly laughed at her girlfriend's neediness. As she promised she started a warm bath for Gigi, and made sure it was bubbly.

"You can go ahead and go in doll, " Gigi nodded and gave her a half kiss before wandering into the bathroom. Crystal set out some basic pj's for Gigi and had even changed her own. The bathroom door opened and Gigi poked her head out. "Clothes please" She smiled childishly. Crystal shook her head with a laugh and handed the girl her clothes.

A few minutes later Gigi walked out fully dressed, hair tied up in a pony tail. "Come ere' baby. We can cuddle" Crystal smiled as Gigi's eyes widened and a huge smile graced her face. She ran over and basically jumped on Crystal. She got comfortable and snuggled into Crystal before looking up at her with a smile. Crystal shot a quick one back before grabbing her laptop and turning on Netflix.

"What should we watch? " Sheuttered quietly to herself. Gigi peaked up and pointed. "This one! " Crystal nodded and began the show. Halfway through Gigi rested her head on Crystals shoulder and turned to place a soft kiss on her neck. Crystal shook her head with a laugh and rested her head on top of Gigi's.

"Best day ever" They both laughed.

***

Short but good? (Just lie and say yes it'll make me feel better)

Any who hope you enjoyed :)

435 words