comforting eachother; jan + Jackie

No one pov

"Jackie I'm back! " Jan called out as soon as she entered her and her girlfriends apartment. She was met by silence which immediately worried her. "Jackie? " She called once more, now setting down here bags and walking through the place.

She entered their really small kitchen and saw nothing. Their living room; empty. She entered their bathroom and that's when she heard it, Jackie's soft cries from their bedroom. Immediately Jan ran to said bedroom and stumbled in.

Jackie sat their in a ball with all the covers wrapped around her and a stuffed animal dog craddled in her arms. "Baby? What's wrong? " Jan asked walking over. Jackie's head shot up and but she looked back down. "I dun wan talk about it" (Say with like a slur?)

"Why are you crying baby? " Jan persisted, now sitting next to Jackie. She laid a protective hand on her shoulder. "It's stupid.. " Jackie sighed finally meeting eyes with jan who shook her head. "Nothing you could say right now would be stupid" She helped.

Jan stared at her and the spoke. "It's just some comments online. They keep saying that I'm trash and that I'm a no body and that I don't deserve to have you.. " Jan's eyes widened at her girlfriend who nodded with fresh tears flowing out of her eyes.

Jan just lurched forward and hugged her. Jackie cries into their I'm brace. "Don't listen to them baby. Your a sweet wonderful girl, your kind hearted, your very talented and if anything I don't deserve you. " Jan told the crying girl in her arms. "You shouldnt let these stupid comments affect you and tear you down. Your strong and I love you"

Jackie hugged her girlfriend hard as she cried. Jan ran her hand through her hair in a comforting manner. "I love you too" Jackie sighed rubbing her eyes after the broke said hug. Jan nodded. "Tell you what, i'll go get the ice cream from the freezer, you can go on Netflix and start a movie. Then we can just stay here and cuddle together. Sound good?" Jackie nodded and shuffled out of the covers.

Jan left the room and indeed grabbed some ice cream, as well as some popcorn and two sodas. When she walked back into the room Jackie was sitting on bed about to start the movie. Jan smile at her and set down their food before climbing into bed with Jackie who immediately grabbed the ice cream.

Halfway through the movie Jackie's head began to fall onto Jans shoulder and she whispered before falling asleep. "Thanks for helping me today. I really love you" Jan looked down at her sleeping beauty with a warm smile and rested her head on Jackie's. "Your welcome" She sighed contently and snuggles closer to her.

****

How was this? 😗✌

470 words

Byeeeeee

(Ps if you want a really good movie to watch on Netflix I suggest 'The boy in striped pajamas' and 'What Happened To Monday')