first kiss; scyvie

Yvie POV

"Did ya hear what silky said to me today?.." My best friend Scarlet says to me. I turn to her, the setting sun is highlighting her features. We're sitting on this abandon building, with blankets and snacks scattered around us. I furrow my brows.

"No. What did she say? " My hand reaches up and just barley touches Scarlet before she grabs it and laces her hand with mine. This happens a lot. Us behaving like something we're not. We seem to do it quite often. Everyone in school thinks we're dating.

"She called me fake. And she said that I always talk about people.." She mumbled the last part slightly and I sigh and take my hand from hers, instead wrapping in around her waist in a comfortable manner.

"Well you shouldn't listen to her stupid opinions. Your not fake. Your one of the most realest people in a fucking city of fakes" She rests her head against and I look down at her, she smiles up at me and looks at the beautiful purpleish blue filling the sky.

"What would I do without you? " I chuckle at her question and she laughs slightly. I think about it to myself, I mean she probably wouldn't be shipped with me anymore, but where's the fun in that?

"You'd probably be rolling around in self pity without me" She nods with a laugh. Her laughter soon dies out and her main attention is back on the sky.

"Yeah I probably would be.. " She sighs and I look down at her concerned. "I mean.. You are the one that helps me when I'm dealing with something unlike the others. And your a really oddly cool person to have" I smile and hold her closer.

We sit like this. Close together, I can basically feel the rhythm of her chest moving up and down. We're silent, but its a very comfortable silence. I don't say anything more and neither does she. It's just perfect like this. Me and her. Yvie and Scarlet.

"I love you" She smiles. It's those words. Those words that made my heart beat faster. Those three simple words that make my heat and turn a bright red. Should I be feeling like this? Should these emotions be happening? Should they be happening everytime she says that to me?

"I.. I love you too" I manage to mutter out. What happened to me? Why am I so nervous all if a sudden. Scarlet notices and pulls away, she turns and completely looks at me. "Are you okay? " She asks with worry before placing her hand a top mine.

My breathing quickens more and her eyes widen. "Oh" There it is. Like a silent bullet that hit me right in the heart. She knows how I feel. How does she know. Hell I don't even know. "I.. " I try to speak but I can barely mutter a word. The world around me is spinning as I look into her eyes. Is she leaning closer?

Whatever that doesn't matter. She's my best friend. I'm her best friend. We are just best friends. Just best friends sitting on a roof. Just best friends staring into each other's eyes.

Just best friends.. Best friends that are all of a sudden, leaning in for a kiss.

***
This was fun to write :)

I don't do scyvie a lot but I actually enjoyed this. I hope you did to ✌🥺

553 words

Byeeee❤❤❤