Hurt

August 17, 2020
1:34 a.m
Kamiya POV

I was sitting in the room waiting on Kentrell to come back from wherever he went

I was sitting in the room waiting on Kentrell to come back from wherever he went. I haven't been able to sleep or even eat knowing my baby boy is gone.

Kentrell he hasn't been taking it well either. He doesn't talk and when he does it's always so harsh and mean. But I understand he's lost 4 of his kids 2 of them the same way.

I then heard 3 loud bangs on the door. I went downstairs and opened it seeing it was Kentrell.

"Kentrell you know what time it is?" I asked as he stumbled his way in the house. I shut the door.

"Gimme that." I said snatching the bottle of Hennessy out his hand.

"Aye I wasn't done with that." He said as I went and poured the rest of it out.

"Good you shouldn't be drinking anyway." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Mane." He said and came over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed on my neck.

"Kentrell move your drunk." I said pushing him away.

"No I'm not come here." He said smiling grabbing my arm pulling me to him.

"I love you." He said and I smelt the alcohol in his breath.

"Yes you are." I said and pushed him away again. I went upstairs and he followed me but then I heard a loud thud.

I turned around and see he had tripped and fell.

"Kentrell." I said going to help him but he pushed me away.

"Move I'm Ight." He said and got back up. He went up the stairs to the room.

"You ok?" I asked as he took off his shoes.He nodded sitting down on the bed. Then he pulled out a box of cigarettes.

"No sir." I said and snatched the box out his hand.

"Mane come on Miya." He said.

"No you don't even smoke for real." I said.

"Mane I need that." He said tryna snatch it from me.

"No you don- are you playing with me or something?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You need to lay down." I said putting the box in my drawer.

"I'm not tired tho." He said getting back up.

"I want my baby.." he said.

"I want my babies, I want all my kids" He said making my heart break.

"I want Kyrie, Kacey, Draco, Zaliyah all them right now." He said.

"Well you have Draco, Tay, K3 and Kind." I said.

"I want my other babies tho, my other children." He said.