Acting Grown

April 10, 2020
4:0o p.m
Malaria POV

It was just me and Zaliyah here since Kamiya and Kentrell had to go somewhere and we had to watch Kind and Kamiri

"Lari I'm taking them to the park wanna come?"Zaliyah asked.

"Nah I'm good."I said.

"Ight text me if you need anything."She said.

"Ok bye."I said and I heard the door close.I got my phone and called Trey and he picked up in the third ring.

"Hey baby."He said and I smiled.

"Hey you wanna come over?"I asked.

"Yea Yea sure Whats yo address?"He asked I gave it to him and he said he'll be here in 15 minutes.

I was watching TV until I heard a knock on the door.I went to go open it and seen it was Trey.

"Hey."I said giving him a hug.

"Wassup."He said pulling away and I stepped aside to let him in.We went to my room and started watching TV.

"So what you call me over here for?"He asked and I looked at him.

"To chill."I said and he nodded.

"Well can we chill my way?"He asked and I held a confused look.

"What you mean?"I asked and he kissed me.I didn't kiss back because I was shocked.He pulled away and looked at me with a worried face.

"You ok?"He asked and I nodded.

"Sorry just didn't expect that."I said with a nervous chuckle and he laughed.

"It's Ight ma."He said and kissed me again this time I kissed back.He pulled me down a bit before hovering over me.He broke the kiss and unbuttoned my jeans taking them off.

He kissed me again and trailed them down my body.Once he made it to my waist band of my panties he looked up at me and I nodded.

Kamiya POV

Me and Kentrell had went to the store to get me some vitamins my doctor told me to get for the baby

Me and Kentrell had went to the store to get me some vitamins my doctor told me to get for the baby.Once we were fine we went and got Jayda, Joe, Miracle and Ben.

We were heading back to the house now.Miracle stomach was really big.I mean she was 8 months and right now she said her stomach hurt so we were trying to hurry up.

Once we finally got to the house I hopped out and got the key unlocking the door but seen there was a not on the door saying Zaliyah took the kids to the park and Malaria was here.

Once everyone got in Miracle laid down I started hearing noises.

"Y'all hear that right?"Everyone said unison.We all headed towards the back of the hallway where Lari's room was.

"Y'all be quiet right quick."I said and I put my ear against the door and I heard moaning.I looked back at everybody and chuckled.

"She fucking somebody in our house Kentrell."I said and scrunched up his face.

"MALARIA OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!"He yelled banging on it. He got out his gun taking it off safety.

"Kentrell-"

"Nah she don't pay not a muhfucking bill up in this house to be doing anything in it.She live here for free the hell."He said.

"Malaria open this damn door before I break it down."He said.

"Wait!"She yelled from the other side.

"No ain't no damn wait open my got damn door."He said banging on it.

"I SAID WAIT!"She yelled and he laughed he kicked it down walking in.We seen she and the boy were putting on there clothes.

"Who the hell are you?"Kentrell asked.

"Trey I'm her boyfriend."He said.

"My nigga how old are you?"He asked.

"18."He said and Kentrell looked at Malaria.

"You know how old she is?"Kentrell asked and he shook his head.

"She is a child 15 years old. So unless you wanna go to jail you better get yo ass out."He said and when he didn't move Kentrell shot the gun and the bullet hit the wall.

The boy looked at Malaria one more time before walking out.

"Bye the way she told me she was finna turn 18."He said  before leaving and I looked at Malaria as she put on her hoodie.

"I will put a cap in yo ass you know that."Kentrell said and his eyes got darker.

"You disrespected Kentrell and his wife and he called me. That's some dirty ass shit. Then you lied to that boy. But let me tell you something little girl."He said walking up to her.

"Kentrell don't like to hurt people, Top don't mind you might not know me but you better get to know me. Now next time Kentrell has to call me about you, you gon be in the hospital."He said to her.I pulled him back.

"Ok Kentrell you in there come back please."I said snapping my hand son his face.He grabbed my wrist and squeezed it.

"Keep yo hands and fingers out my face."He said through gritted teeth.Then his eyes turned back to there normal color.

"I- Oh shit Kamiya I'm sorry."He said instantly letting me go.I rubbed my wrist and he looked back at Malaria.

"Clean this room up, it smells like sex in here."He said before walking out.

"Y'all get out for a minute."I said and they all rushed out and shut the door.

"Malaria....are you crazy? That's disrespectful you don't bring nobody up in nobody else house and fuck them. That's dirty as hell and I know one thing, if yo mama didn't do nothing else for you i know she taught you how to be clean and classy. Not dirty and messy. So yo ass will stay in this house in this room until I say come out and give me that."I said pointing to her phone.

"Kamiya pl-"

"Give it to me."I said and she handed it to me.

"We don't do that round here. Nasty ass clean up and then get a damn shower and by the way I hope you used protection."I said before leaving out.

Lord excuse my French you know I love my little cousin but I'm hot right now.

If  that little hoe didn't use protection then the streets is always muhfucking open, sneaking people in our muhfucking house type hoe sneak shit is that

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙