Check Up

December 7, 2019
9:35 a.m
Kentrell POV

Me and Kamiya were on our way to our doctor appointment for the baby

"I hope they say you having twin."I said smiling. She playfully rolled her eyes.

"I don't want twins I just want one healthy baby."She said and looked out the window.Once we finally got there we checked in and sat down and waited for our names to be called.

"Bae remember when you were pregnant the first time and we came here for your first time and you was asking all the questions being worried and shit."I said laughing.

"That's not funny I was really scared and nervous and you was just laughing at me." She said pouting.

"That's because after you was done being a baby you realized it wasn't shit." I said laughing some more.

"Kentrell leave me alone."She said.

"Kamiya and Kentrell Gaulden!" The doctor yelled our names.We got our stuff and headed back there.Once we got back there we took our seats.

"Hey I'm Dr.Smith and today I will be checking out your baby."He said.

"No your not."I said and they both looked at me.

"Your a man you can't, I want a woman to do it."I said.

"Bae stop."Kamiya said.

"You want a woman to do it ok I'll be right back."He said and i nodded as he walked out.Kamiya looked at me and I stared right back at her.

"Kentrell your so extra."She said and I shrugged.Then in came a lady.

"Hey Dr.Smith told me you guys wanted a woman to do this so here I am, my name is Dr.J."She said and I nodded.

"So how's everything been going?"She asked.

"Good."Kamiya said.

"Ok good imma need you to lay back."She said and Kamiya did as told.

"So your pregnant correct?"She asked and Kamiya nodded.

"Is this your first time?"She asked and Kamiya shook her head.

"Ok so you know how this whole thing goes?"She asked and Kamiya nodded.

"So when did you find out you were pregnant!"She asked.

"Um like a week or two ago."Kamiya said and the lady nodded.

"Imma need you to lift up your shirt."She said and Kamiya did as told.

"What symptoms have you been having?"She asked.

"I've been throwing up a lot, mood swing, dizziness , Always having to use the bathroom, sleeping a lot more and a lot longer."She said as the woman put on her gloves getting the gel and putting it in her stomach.She turned the light off and started looking for the baby.