Different Ways

July 30, 2020
2:23 a.m
Kentrell POV

I was out walking back to the house because I needed some air and to cool off

I was out walking back to the house because I needed some air and to cool off. Ever since I came back to the house me and Kamiya still been going at it.

I'm trying my best to not leave her and be patient with her but she makes it so hard. I love her a lot, I do but she makes that hard to.

Once I made it to the house I took a breath before knocking on the door. A couple seconds later she came and opened the door.

"You decided to come back?" She asked and I sighed.

"Kamiya please." I said and she walked away. I walked in the house seeing Kind was up.

"Daddy." She said and I smiled. I went to pick her up.

"Hey baby where Kyrie?" I asked and she pointed upstairs.I went up there and seen he was wide awake to.

"Kyrie." I said with a smile going and picking him up.

"Y'all ok?" I asked Kind nodded laying her head on my shoulder. I went back downstairs with them.

"Kind I thought I told you to stay right there." Kamiya said coming back.

"I'm her dad she can come to me if she wants to." I said mugging her.

"No she suppose to be sleep, Kyrie to." She said.

"Well guess what they both up." I said and she rolled her eyes sitting down on the couch.

"Kamiya look at me." I said and she looked at me with red eyes.

"Kamiya you are tired go to bed or something." I said and she shook her head.

"No I'm fine you don't tell me what to do." She said and i sighed. I laid Kind and Kyrie down on the couch.

"Come on." I said and grabbed her by her arm pulling her to stand up.

"You always think a nigga tryna argue witchu." I said taking her to the room.

"You are tired and you need to lay to ass down." I said sitting her down on the bed.

"I'm not tired." She said and I grabbed her by her chin making her look at me.

"You not tired but your eyes red as fire. Lay down." I said and she got back up.

"Kentrell move I'm not a child." She said.

"Wow that's crazy cuz you act like one." I said and she looked at me.

"Boy move." She said and pushed me out the way. She was about to leave until I shut the door and locked it.

"STOP!" She yelled acting like a child.

"Shut up Kind and Kyrie down there." I said .

"Well move." She said then there was a light knock on the door.I pushed her back a little and then opened it. I looked down and seen it was Kind.

"Mommy." She said and i sighed.

"Daddy tryna y'all to mommy ok. Go back down there with Kyrie ok." I said and her lip started to quiver.

"Kind you better not cry, go back downstairs with Kyrie!" I yelled at her.

"Don't yell at my child."Kamiya said and I looked back at her.

"Kind go back downstairs baby." I said and she pouted walking away. I hate hurting my baby feeling but she be popping up at the wrong time.

"You shouldn't yell at her Kentrell." Kamiya said as I closed the door back,

"Oh well I did." I said and I seen her balled up her fist.

"Ok baby lemme tell you sum." I said grabbing her hands.

"If you hit me I will hit you back." I said and she just stared at me.

"Boys shouldn't hit girls." She said and I laughed.

"Girls shouldn't hit boys but they do it all the time." I said.

"Ok bruh can you just move?" She asked.

"Move me." I said.

"As in go sit yo ass down." I said and she huffed.

"I hate you." She said and I nodded.

"Ok I love you tho." I said as she went and sat down on the bed.

"Fuck yo love." She said and I sat on the bed beside her. I hugged her but she didn't hug me back.

"I love you." I said as she tried to get out of my grip.

"Kentrell I don't care move." She said and I didn't let go.

"Let.Me.Go." She said and I sighed letting her go.

"Why you so angry? It has to be bigger than missing Zaliyah and Malaria." I said.

"Your right it is but it's nothing." She said and i sighed.

"Kamiya this is what I've been talking about. Stop holding stuff back. What's wrong?" I asked and she took a deep breath.She mumbled something but I didn't hear her.

"Speak up Le'asia." I said.

"I can't have anymore kids." She said looking down. I looked at her as she played with her hands.

"I didn't wanna tell you because I felt like you were gonna leave. The day we had brought Kyrie home from the hospital the doctors told me. I was gonna tell you but I couldn't. I remember you told me one time you wanted to have a lot of kids with me." She said smiling a little.

"And to know that I can't even have anymore it just made me so upset." She said.

"Kamiya you thought I was gonna be mad?" I asked and she nodded.

"I wouldn't be mad cuz of that. It's not your fault. I mean I do feel some type of way but I'm not mad, and I'm not gonna leave you. I love you." I said and she nodded.

"I love you to, I'm so-so sorry ." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek onto her hand.

"It-" I got cut off by Kind screaming to the top of her lungs.Me and Kamiya hopped up and ran downstairs.

"Kind baby." I said and started looking around noticing Kyrie wasn't beside her anymore.

"Kyrie." I mumbled.

"Ky baby where Kyrie?!" I asked looking for him.

"Kind baby where's Kyrie?" Kamiya asked her and she pointed outside that's when I noticed the door was cracked open.

"Somebody done took Ky." I said and Kamiya looked at me.

"Come on." I said and grabbed the keys. Kamiya ran upstairs and came back with shoes on and Kind's bag. I grabbed my gun and we headed to the car.

"Come on I'm taking her to Nia house." I said and Kamiya nodded.

"Bitches done snatched my child." I said speeding to Nia's house.

"Bae slow down." Kamiya said.

"I can't slow down gotta hurry up and fine him he just a baby." I said.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙