Down Hill

December 15, 2019
8:45 p.m
Kamiya POV

I was on my way with Kind to go see Jayda

I was on my way with Kind to go see Jayda.Once we got there I got Kind out and went to knock on the door.

"Ready to see Aunty Jay."I said and she smiled then Jayda opened the door.

"Hey baby."I said and gave her a hug.

"Hey girl."She said pulling away letting us in.

"Hey aunty baby."She said to Kind.She reaches her arms out for Kind and she went to her.

"Yo belly getting big girl."I said and she chuckled.

"Girl I'm only 2 almost 3 months."She said.

"Yeah Miracle 4 months its just crazy, then here my ass come following y'all."I said and she laughed.

"So you and Joe talk shit out?"I asked and she shook her head.

"He came over here last week and I kicked him out."She said and I chuckled.

"He just wants to apologize."I said.

"Yeah I know, he can apologize but I'm not gonna forgive him. Even if I do and we get back together I'm not gonna look at him the same. Every time he gets on the phone Imma be on my who was that or who you texting shit."She said and I nodded.

"I just.....it made things so much more stressful."She said.

"I know but I promise everything will be ok."I said and she shook her head.

"No like Kamiya can I actually talk to you?"She asked and I nodded.I looked down at Kind and seen she was asleep.I grabbed her and took her in a room.I came back and sat down.

"Go ahead I'm all ears."I said and she sighed.

"Kamiya i really don't know why I'm tripping on Joe this hard."She said with a sigh.

"It's just the last time I got in a relationship I got cheated on. When I found out I confronted him and he convinced me to give him a second chance. I did that only to get cheated on again."She said.

"That's why I won't forgive Joe.Thats why I don't want him to apologize because I'm very gullible."She said as a single tear fell.

"I just don't like feeling used."She said looking down.

"I-"

"No I'm not finished. All my life I felt so used. I'm really a good girl with no bad intentions but when I feel like you tryna make me look goofy and stupid no we not gon work. Muhfuckas think I don't got feelings and shit. And I don't say anything.....UNTIL you get disrespectful wit it. I don't fuck with nobody I don't I'm like really the chill one I don't be in this drama shit, but I will ride you know that.But one thing I don't got time for is for someone to waist mine."She said getting in her I don't give a fuck mode.

"And I feel like Joe see me as this little girl who don't say shit. But he thought muhfucking wrong.I don't play that hoe shit. So with that being said his ass is going on child support he will see his child 2 times a year for only and hour like the fuck he thought."She said making me laugh.

"Jayda you can't do that."I said.

"Watch I'm not playing wit his ass. He think it's a game, let me play to."She said shrugging

"I just don't got time to be worried about a nigga who obviously don't care about me or my feelings. So I'm over it. I might forgive him in the future I might not, we'll see that's all I can say."She said with a sigh.

"Girl I know what you mean I don't play that shit either. But you remember when Kentrell cheated. I forgave him and he actually hasn't done anything like that since. I'm not saying Joe is the same way. Everybody different everybody think different, but you never know but you do what you want baby."I said and she nodded.

"Thank you for listening Kamiya."She said shaking her head.

"Girl no problem."I said I looked at my phone and seen it was 10 minutes until 10.

"Uh Jayda I should get going it's getting late."I said and she nodded.

"Can I keep Kind tonight?"She asked.

"Sure let me go get her bag from the car."I said and she nodded.I went to go get it and I felt like I was being watched.I quickly went in and gave Jayda the bag.

(Y'all ever just get that feeling?)

I left back out and got in the car and quickly pulled off.Once I got home I went to the room and seen Kentrell up sitting up in the bed.

"Where you go?"He asked.

"Me and Kind went to Jayda house and she keeping her for the night."I said and he nodded.

"I just got done talking to Joe on the phone to and boa...."He said scratching the back of his neck chuckling.

"He mad cuz Jayda not even trying to hear what he got to say."He said and I shook my head.

"See that's why they need to talk. She don't have to forgive him but they need to at least eat each other out."I said and he nodded.

"We gotta set something up."He said and i nodded.

"But I'm tired so I'm finna go to sleep."I said taking off my shoes and getting in bed.

"No you not come on Kind not here let's go."He said smacking my ass.

"No Kentrell move I'm tired."I said.

"Well let me put you to sleep."He said.

"I'm already sleep."I said making him smack his lips.

"Ok don't ask me for nun when you want it, imma treat you like this."He said and I laughed.

"Goodnight bae."I said and I didn't get a response.I looked over and see he was under the cover.I pulled it down and slapped him on his back.

"Goodnight Kamiya." He said annoyed I chuckled before turning back over and drifting off to sleep.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter
Let me know how you guys felt about it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙