Together

October 27, 2019
9:30 p.m

Me and the boys had been searching for Fredo for days

Me and the boys had been searching for Fredo for days.We went to Demond's old trap and he wasn't even there.This nigga was hiding and he was hiding good.But I wasn't gonna stop looking until I found his ass.

Right now I was sitting at home tho because I wanted to spend some time with Kamiya since we haven't had any time to ourselves.Kind was at my mom house along with everyone else.

"Bae....."Kamiya said playing in my hair as I sat in between her legs.

"I love you."She said and I smiled.

"I love you to ma."I said .

"Can I please post you Kamiya?"I asked and she sighed.

"I guess...."She said and I smiled getting my phone getting a most recent picture.

"She said and I smiled getting my phone getting a most recent picture

945,678 Views•Liked by For3vaa.miya, Da0nly.jay
Nba_Youngboy: My wifey 🥵💚🔐💍

Comments disabled

"What you wanna do now?"she asked and I shrugged.

"When the last time we fucked?"I asked and she chuckled.

"It's been some months."She said and my eyes widened.

"I really went that long without no pussy."I mumbled to myself.I turned myself around still between her legs with a smirk on my face.

"Bae...."I said and she sighed.

"Kentrell I really don't feel like it."She said and I smacked my lips.

"I don't care."I mumbled and I pulled her down so she was laying in her back and I was hovering over her.I kissed her lips before moving down to her neck.I kissed it before starting to suck on it.She let out a soft moan.

I moved back to her lips.She wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss.I took my hand and rubbed her through her pants and she lightly moaned.

I unbuttoned her pants and took them off without breaking the kiss.I then broke it and took off her shirt.I then trailed kissed down her body until I reached the strap of her panties.