Pain

June 25, 2020
1:45 p.m
Kamiya POV

Right now everybody was on there way to the hospital because something is wrong with Malaria

Right now everybody was on there way to the hospital because something is wrong with Malaria. They wouldn't tell us over the phone so that had everyone nervous.

Zaliyah was quiet the whole way and that had me really nervous. Me and Kentrell took Kind over to Nia's house so she could play with Tay.

"Zaliyah you ok?" I asked looking back at her and she nodded looking out the window.I sighed turning back around.We had finally made it to the hospital.

Everyone hopped out there cars and we rushed in there.I went to the woman at the front desk.

"Um we are here for information about Malaria Taylor." I said and she nodded.

"A doctor will be with you all in a moment so you guys can have a seat." She said and I nodded.

We went to sit down and I was just praying that everything was ok.Just then the doctor came up to us.

"Are you guys the family of Malaria Taylor?" She asked and we nodded.

"Ok well my nurses had went in her room to check on her and when they went in there they said she wasn't breathing." She said and my heart shattered.

"We tried everything we could but her breathing wouldn't start back up. We are sorry but she's passed away, so sorry for your loss." She said and then walked away.

I stood there not knowing what to say or what to do.

"No..." I heard Zaliyah say I looked at her and seen her fist balled up.

"Zaliyah you ok?" Kay asked her and she turned to look at her.

"No I'm not ok. I'm by myself now. Imma kill Trey." She said and ran out the hospital.

"Aye where she going?" Kentrell asked.

"She said she was gonna kill Trey." I said and he ran after her.I looked at the boys.

"Go with them." I said and they ran after them.

"Come on y'all." I said and we left the hospital getting in the car.As I was driving I was just thinking about Malaria and tears started running down my face.

Oh yeah and y'all think Zaliyah crazy? Y'all ain't seen crazy.

Zaliyah POV

••••••Zaliyah POV