Non Stop

October 8, 2019
10:05 p.m
Kamiya POV
Me and Kentrell were in the room just having a conversation about our past.Kind was staying with TeeLee because she had Rylie and she wanted them to have fun together.

"Wait no you remember when KD burned them noddles."Kentrell said and I busted out laughing.

"He a dumbass."I said and he chuckled.

"That was the same day I found out about my Aunt having cancer again."I said with a sigh.

"That was a hard ass time bruh."He said shaking his head.

"Oh wait cuz I remember when Jania thought she was finna have another baby with you.I was gonna be pissed as hell if it was yours.That baby wouldn't have made it." I said and I seen him tense up.

"You ok?"I asked and he nodded.

"You just said another and I just started thinking bout Kacey.Its all good tho."He said and then we just sat in and awkward silence.

"Soo when you gonna drop your new album?"I asked and he shrugged.

"Oh ok well you wanna watch a movie?"I asked and he shrugged.I scrunched up my face.

"Why you acting like that."I said and he looked at me.

"I'm not acting like nothing.I didn't even say anything."He said.

"Yea that's the point."I said and he smacked his lips.

"Kamiya please don't start an argument.You wanna watch a movie let's watch a movie."He said turning on the TV going to Netflix.

"Nah it's good."I said and I grabbed my phone getting Netflix grabbing my own earbuds.He wanna be like that I'll watch a movie by myself in peace.

"You be doing to damn much."He mumbled getting up.I looked at him and watched him grab his keys.

"Look who's leaving.This is your number one go to huh?"I asked he turned around and walked over to me and sat on the bed.

Kentrell POV
I was deadass pissed at Kamiya.She knows me and Jania had a heaven sent child and for her to say that if the baby was mine it wouldn't have made it.I should beat her ass for that one.

"What the hell is yo problem."I said looking in her eyes.

"Nothing we were sitting here having some good conversations and then you started acting weird."She said and I chuckled.

"Let's rewind sum.You said that Jania thought she was gonna have another child with me.Then you said if it was mine you would have been pissed and that baby wouldn't have made it.So please tell me how I'm acting weird."I said and she stayed quiet.

"You know I didn't mean it like that."She said.

"It was still disrespectful no matter how you meant it."I said getting up.

"You so damn sensitive didn't even mean it like that."she said and I looked at her.

"Sensitive? If I break yo neck will I be sensitive ?"I said and she huffed.

"If anybody sensitive it's you. You cry every time something go wrong."I said and she just stared at me.

"So I can't help it."She said.

"Can't help it my ass. You 21 and cry more than kind and she bout to be 1"I said and she scrunched her face up.

"Nigga mind yo business."She said waving me off.

"You is my business, we married."I said and she chuckled.

"Your right we are "married"."She said chuckling I just stared at her.