Misunderstood

May 1, 2020
5:43 p.m
Kentrell POV

"Kamiya please don't start

"Kamiya please don't start." I said with a sigh. We were in the living room with Kind and Kamiri since everyone went to get something to eat.We were playing with them until my phone started going off.

"I'm not starting nothing I'm just asking who is it."She said.

"Come see who it is Miya."I said and she grabbed my phone. She went through it before chuckling.

"Who is Iyanna?" She asked and I looked at her with a confused face.

"Mane I don't know."I said.

"Well she blowing yo shit up."She said throwing my phone back at me.

"Ok just cuz she blowing me up don't mean I know her."I said mugging her.

"She wouldn't be blowing you up if she didn't know you."She said.

"Hoes be that thirsty tho."I said .

"Kentrell I'm not playing."She said.

"I'm not either, just let it go."I said.

"Was she blowing me up by number or Instagram?" I asked.

"Number.So how the fuck she get yo number?" She asked and I sighed heavily.

"Kamiya I don't know."I said.

"So you don't know how a bitch got your number? Kentrell if you cheating you don't got to lie about it."She said and I looked at her.

"Cheating? I'm not cheating I told yo ass I don't know who that is, I don't know how she got my number nun of dat so let it go."I snapped.

"The part that's getting me is you don't know how she got your number."She shook her head chuckling.

"Kamiya there's other people with my number. People give shit out."I said.

"Kentrell who would give some random girl yo number? You not making no fucking sense."She said said rolling her eyes.

"You wanna call her?" I asked and she nodded and I gave her my phone.

"She trippin' y'all." I said to Kind and Kamiri looking at Kamiya.

"Hello.....mhmm......how you know him.....oh......ok yeah.......mhmm......ok.....yea I know........he on his way.....bye." She said and threw my phone at me.

"Get out."She said and I just stared at her.

"You don't know her? She said she know you because she met you at a club. She said y'all fucked like what the hell Kentrell." She said and I just stared at her.

I don't remember ever going to the club. Like recently. I don't even remember fucking somebody. Something not right.

"Kamiya what? I don't remember doing nun of dat shit." I said.