New Day PT.2

Same day
9:03 p.m
Kentrell POV
I was playing the game while Kamiya slept.She was sleeping with Kind beside her and they been sleep for a long Damn time.

I then remembered that everyone was going to the club tonight.I cut off the game and got up so I could wake up Miya.

"Miya..."I said as I shook her she moved a little bit still not waking up.I sighed and picked up Kind gently taking her to my mama who would be watching her.

I went back in the room and seen her still asleep.I walked over to her and took a breath pulling back the cover. I then slapped her ass hard as shit.

"OWWW!"She yelled jumping up rubbing her butt.

"Trell I done told you bout doing that."She said and I laughed she walked in the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Bae I told you we had to go somewhere now come on so we can go."I said and banged in the door before going to my mom room.

"Hey ma you mind keeping her for the night?"I asked and she nodded putting a little blanket over Kind.I walked over to her and kissed her head.I hugged my mama and headed out the door to the car to wait for Kamiya.

About five minutes later she came out and got in the car slamming the door.

"Imma break yo hand slam something else."I told her and she smacked her lips.I popped her in the mouth and she looked at me.

"Hey."I said and she rolled her eyes.I chuckled lowly driving off.

We made it to the house within 15 minutes and now we were getting ready.The gang was here and they were downstairs waiting on us.

"Miya you almost ready it's 9:30."I said.

"Im ready."She said and the door swung open revealing her wearing this

"She said and the door swung open revealing her wearing this

She was wearing the same thing as the girls just a different color

"Ok you slimed out."I said and she chuckled.