Big Girl

November 19, 2019
10:36 a.m
Kamiya POV

Me and Kentrell had woke up early so we could take showers all that and so we could take Kind over Kentrell's  mom's house

Me and Kentrell had woke up early so we could take showers all that and so we could take Kind over Kentrell's mom's house.

The gang was on there way tho so they could help set up an everything.I had started noticing that Kind really liked unicorns so it was a unicorn themed party.

Just then I heard multiple bangs on the door.I rushed over there and seen it was just the gang.

"Fuck y'all banging on the damn door like that for?"I asked letting them in.

"Cuz we can, now where she at."Ben said looking for Kind.

"She with Sherhonda."I said and he nodded.

"Now boys y'all go help Kentrell with the stuff outside and girls y'all coming with me."I said grabbing the keys heading to the car with them following me.

"So where we going?"Kaylyn asked.

"The store so I can pick up the cakes and stuff like that."I said pulling out speeding to the store.

"Bitch slow down before you get a damn ticket."Jayda said and I chuckled.

"Girl I know how to drive."I said making a turn.My stomach started hurting real bad so I slowed down.

"Thank you for going the speed limit."Miracle said making Jania chuckle.

"Nah my stomach hurting like hell."I said holding it.

"You have to use the bathroom?"Jania asked and I shook my head.

"Ah shit no we have to go back home."I said hitting a u-turn.I sped back to the house.

"Kamiya you ok?"Jayda asked and I shook my head speeding up.

"Miya slow down."Kay said but I ignored her.

"Shit."I mumbled feeling the urge to throw up.I held it back tho.Once we pulled up to the house I quickly unlocked the door running to the bathroom.

As I was throwing up I started throwing up blood.

"What the fu- GO GET KENTRELL!" I heard one of the girls tell.A few second later Kentrell ran in the bathroom.

"Kamiya you good?"He asked and I nodded.

"No you not, hold on."He said getting out his phone but I stopped him.

"No it's my baby birthday."I said.

"Well what the fuck you wanna do Le'asia you throwing up blood and stuff."He said.

"Imma be ok , I'm ok."I said flushing the toilet getting up.I rinsed my mouth and brushed my teeth.

"You sure?"Kentrell asked and I nodded walking out the bathroom.

"You gon go back?"He asked and I nodded.