Games

July 30, 2020
1:23 p.m
Iyanna POV

"Why won't this stupid baby stop crying?" I asked trying to make him stop

"Maybe because he doesn't know you." Nyla said and I mugged her.

"So he better get to know me, imma become his mama." I said with a smirk.

"Bitch you is delusional." Nyla said and I looked at her.

"Shut the hell up." I said and she laughed.

"Don't get mad at me cuz you a crazy one." She said.

"Nyla shut up." I said and then the door opened and in came Aj.

"Y'all good?" He asked and I nodded.

"Can you please make him stop crying?" I asked and he nodded taking the baby away from me.

"Y'all are both crazy" Nyla said.

"Who takes someone else's child to get a boy that don't want her? And who helps with that? Aj, Yaya y'all are both sick in the head." She said shaking her head.

"Then get out." Aj said to her.

"Fine." She said and got her stuff walking out.

"I don't know why's he bugging like that." Aj said and I shrugged.

"Mane shut up." He said to the baby as he continued to cry.

"Aj no don't say that." I said and he rolled his eyes.

Nyla POV

Iyanna is one my friends, but she makes it very hard for me to call her that

Iyanna is one my friends, but she makes it very hard for me to call her that. She is crazy as fuck and taking someone else's kid is to much. She is doing all this for a boy that's already taken.

When I left the house I got in my car and decided to do the right thing. You can call me a snitch or whatever but I couldn't just sit here and let them do that. I know if someone took my child I would be pissed.

I went to my Instagram and found her page.

Hey um i know who has your kid.