Trouble

April 16, 2020
10: 23 p.m
Kentrell POV

Right now I was holding a sleeping Kind and rubbing Kamiya's stomach

Right now I was holding a sleeping Kind and rubbing Kamiya's stomach.I felt him kick and I smiled.

"You felt that?"She asked with a smile and I nodded.

"Hey you thought of any names?" She asked and I nodded.

"I thought of Kyrie Alexander Gaulden."I said and she nodded.

"I actually like that, so Kyrie Alexander Gaulden it is."She said making me smile.Then I heard what sounded like footsteps.

"Aye Miya Imma be right back hold her."I said driving her Kind.I got my gun and went out the room.I went down the stairs and seen someone finna leave.

"Where you going."I said and they jump.I turned on the light and seen it was Malaria.

"What are you doing up?"She asked and I stank faced her.

"This my house and I'm grown, now what are you doing?"I asked again.

"I was just finna take a walk."She said and I chuckled.

"This late at night? Come on now. Where you was really finna go?"I asked again and she rolled her eyes.

"Can you just mind your business."She said and I nodded.

"Ight I'll mind my business go ahead and leave."I said and she opened the door.

"But if you leave you better not bring yo ass back."I said and she looked back at me.

"But I have to go, please don't do this."She said with a sigh.

"Come here, come sit down and talk to me for a minute."I said and she sighed again closing the door coming and sitting in the couch with me.

"Why do you have to go?"I asked.

"Because I just have to."She said looking away from me and I sighed.

"Malaria please talk to me." I said and she shook her head.

"You'll get angry and you'll call your little friend or whatever the fuck."She said looking down.

"No I won't ok I promise. I only did that because that shit was disrespectful."I said.

"Ok well you want the entire story?"She asked and I nodded.

"Well it all goes back to the day when me and Trey got " caught" or whatever. So yes I had invited him over or whatever and I was expecting to just chill I swear. Then he told me he wanted to chill his way and I was like what, what you mean."She said and sat back with my arms crossed.

"Then he started you know and I let him. When he got as far as eating me out I let him....then he wanted more. I told him no because it was bad enough the way it was already."She said and I stared ahead listening to everything she was saying.

"He told me I could either do it or he was gonna make me do it."She said.

"I just said ok because I didn't want nun of that."She said.

"Then y'all came back and you know what happened. Kamiya took my phone.But I had went to the store one time and when I walked out I seen him. I tried to avoid him but of course that's didn't work."She said shaking her head.

"He told me to come see him so that we could you know with out anybody there."She said looking down.

"I said no because I was already in trouble.Then he lifted up his shirt a little and I seen his gun.He told me if I didn't the next time he seen me he would kill me."She said.

"So you fucking this nigga to save yo own life basically?"I asked and she nodded as a tear ran down face.

"Why you couldn't tell me or the boys?"I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm sorry."She said.

"It's ok it's not all your fault."I said.

"But did you know how old he was?"I asked and she shook her head.

"Well he really doing this because she is older than you. He is a adult and you are a child and adults have more power over children that's why he treats you like that."I said.

"You don't have to believe me but I'm just saying. You are very easy to persuade and he uses that to make you do what he wants you to do." I said and she nodded.

"Ok he don't fuck wit you for real, he just know you gon do whatever he say."I said.

"So you not gon talk to him no more ok. Block his number all that. If he bother you again just let me or one of the boys know we can handle that."I said and she nodded.

"So I don't have to leave?" She asked.

"No you don't have to leave and you not going to. If he got a problem he can come see me."I said and she chuckled.

"Thank you Kentrell."She said and I smiled.

"You good. You helping to prepare me for Kind."I said and she laughed.

"Well imma bout to go lay back down."She said getting up.She came and gave me a hug.

"Goodnight Malaria."I said as she pulled away walking back into her room.

"Night."She sis before closing the door. I sighed getting up.

"Oh shit."I said jumping seeing Kamiya standing in front of me.

"Bae you can't be doing that."I said holding my chest and she laughed.

"I heard everything you said to her."She said and I smiled.

"Your such a good friend and a dad."She said and I smiled.

"Yeah I know now come on I'm tryna go to sleep."I said and grabbed her hand going back upstairs.