Been Waiting

August 14, 2020
5:45 a.m
Kamiya POV

I had woke up in a bed not handcuffed or anything

I had woke up in a bed not handcuffed or anything. I looked around and seen Nyla was knocked out on the floor tied up. I got up and went over to her.

"Nyla." I said shaking her and she groaned. I tried to untie her but the knot only got tighter.

"You ok?" I asked and she nodded.

"Imma go get a knife or something." I said and she nodded. I slowly opened the door and looked out not seeing anybody.

I went downstairs and still didn't see anybody. I went in the kitchen and got a knife. I slowly and quietly went upstairs. Once I got back to the room I shut the door locking it.

"Ight I got it, don't move." I said as I started cutting this rope. I had finally got it to wear she could slide it off. She took it off and I helped her up.

"Bruh I'm tired as a bitch." She said making me chuckle.

"Hold onto this we gotta go find everybody else." She said handing me the knife. I unlocked the door and grabbed her hand.

We left out the room and heard talking from another. We went to that room and I peeked in seeing Miracle and Jania. I pulled Nyla and we both went in.

"Kamiya." Miracle said.

"Shhh." I said and went to untie her and then Jania.

"Jayda not here?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Who else here?" I asked and they shrugged.

"Well come on we gotta leave." I said and they nodded getting up. We went downstairs and Miracle went to get something..

"Here."she said and she handed everybody a gun.

"Mir-"

"Go." She said and we quietly opened the door and left out.

"Somebody got they phone to call Jayda?" I asked and everybody shook they heads.

"Well I do but I only got 10 percent." Nyla said.

"Save it we might need it." I said.

"Come on." I said we all started walking away from the house.

"Bitch now what. We have no phones and no car." Nyla said.

"You wanna go back in there?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Then shut up." I said and then I seen Demond's car coming down the street.

"Oh shit come on." I said and we went behind someone's car. I watched as he pulled in the driveway and got out the car.

"We gon have to run for a minute." I said.

"My fucking feet hurt I done ran enough today." Miracle said.