13.classes

"Can I see your schedule, Daniel."

"UMM, yea sure." Daniel handed me his schedule.

"Great we have all but one class togueter."

"Great."

"Well see ya"

"Wait I thought you said we had all our classes together"

"ALL but one, remember?"

'"OH"

- --------- --------------------------Time skip to chemistry---------------------------------

Why did I have to be in the same chemistry class as Ali? And the fact that she was sitting in front of me angered me? I tried to move but of course the teacher had to tell me that this seat was permanent. YAYYY to first days.

"Hey, y/n? How's it going ?" Ali said.

"It's going great, actually."

"Remember the carnival, when me and Daniel were on the Ferris wheel."

"NO not at all I hae short term memory." I said with a sarcastic smile on my face.

"Well he kissed me!!"

"Ali do I looke like I give a dog doodoo." I said barely looking up, she was just trying to get a rise out of me.

"SHEESH, you odn't have to be so rude, I JUST thought you like him."

"First of all, I don't. second of all, you're a snake. If a girl likes a boy you don't tell them you kissed him."

"whatever."

"ALi, please don't associate with me."

I swear, this girl hates me. the rest of the class was a snooze, chemistry sucks.

finally the bell ring, so I walked to my my next class. I met Daniel in the hallway.

"HOW was your first class, y/n"

"Horrible. Ali sat in front of me and she kept taunting, she you kissed her or something, thought that I cared, I swear she likes it when I'm mad, she is-"

"I didn't kiss her."

"umm, okay."

"I really didn't"

"I said okay."

"okay."

We walked in an awkward silence to our next class.

Me and Daniel sat in the back. Ali sat next to him and Johnny sat next to me.

The first 10 minutes of class were really boring until Johnny decided to trow a paper airplane at me. I glanced at him and he mouthed 'open it' so I did

he wrote 'you look dead' on the piece of paper. so I stuck my tongue at him. and he made a funny face at me so Laughed until Daniel tapped my shoulder and I turned to face him.

"You might get caught"

"Doing what?"

"Talking."

"UMM, Okay. thanks, I guess."

I shot one last look at Johnny and made a funny face and looked away as I heard him chuckle.