19. Movies and party invitations

"Okay so tell me what happened" Geny said as she applied red nail polish on her fingers.

"NOPE, i told you like 5 times already." I said as i chuckled.

"Okay, well. I thought you didn't like the kid."

"Well he's actually pretty great,"i said as i smiled.

"You're smiling!! You must really like him," S he said as she giggled.

"Geny would i date the kid, if i didn't like him."

"I don't know, some people do that."

"You know me better than that,"

"Well that Daniel kid is one lucky guy," She giggled.

"Yea i know right" i giggled along with her.

"Wanna watch a movie?'

"Nightmare on elm street?"

"Yea." I said as i went upstairs to grab the movie.

I Heard distant conversation coming from the kitchen, when i walked there i was surprised to see Daniel there,

"Daniel's gonna watch the movie with us, you don't mind ,right y/n?' Geny giggled.

"I don,t" I said as i walked up to Daniel."Hi" I smiled.

"Hi" he smiled.

"Come on you two lovebird, nightmare on elm street is waiting" Geny giggled as we blushed and made our way to the couch.

I sat in the middle and Geny brought the popcorn.

"If you get scared you can hold my hand," Daniel whispered as he smiled at me.

"Fat chance, i watched this movie 5 times without even flinching, but... I still wanna hold your hand" I whispered as i intertwined our hands.

"AWWWWWWWWW" Geny said as she looked at us.

"Shut up!!" I said as i playfully punched her and she returned the same gesture.

Daniel chuckled at our actions and drew circles on my hand with his thumb.

"Okay, this is getting boring, who wants to go to a party at my house?!"Geny said as he paused the movie.

"i don't know, Geny" i said

"please, y/n" she said as she got on the floor and begged me,

"fine, Daniel you coming>" I said as i glanced at him.

"why not" he said as he shrugged,

"okay then we're going to THE party" Geny said.