20.the party

This is your outfit for the party

"Y/n, you ready?" jenny asked as she got the keys to her car

"Yea, Coming?" As I walked out of my room, I gabbed my purse and a few other essentials.

"Is Ally going to be there?"

"Unfortunately, yes ,I have to babysit her." Jenny said as she pouted.

Me, Daniel and Jenny climbed inside the car and we drove the Jenny's house.

I rested my head on Daniel's lap as he played with my hair.

---------------------------20 minutes later-------------------------

"This is it, Daniel, your firs party here." I grinned.

"Not what I expected,"He said as he glanced at me.

"Me neither."

As we walked in the house, Jenny decided to ditch us to go meet with her friends.

"Daniel, Go socialize. Make some new friends." I said AS i smiled at him.

"What about you?' He asked with a hint of concern in his eyes.

"I'm going to my special spot." I said as I smirked a him.

"Are you going to do drugs or something?' Daniel asked jokingly to cover u his concern for me.

"Hell nah, Do I look like a crackhead to you?" I asked a bit offended,"Yo Know Daniel, you should know that I would never ever-" I was suddenly interrupted by a unreasonably high pitched voice

"Hey, Daniel." Ally walked over to us.

"Hi?" Daniel said.

"My offer for Friday still stand, so if you want to be my date for the Halloween dance you should say so" She said as she twirled her hair around.

"I'm sorry Ally, but I already asked my girlfriend so..." Daniel said emphasizing the word girlfriend.

"Oh and who might she be?" Ally asked a bit annoyed.

"She's standing right here, ally" I said as I smirked.

"Oh, I'm happy for you." Ally said putting on a fake smile.

"Sure, you are."

"Y/n, you don't mind if I borrow your boyfriend for one quick dance right?' She asked innocently."This is my favorite song."

Daniel looked at me pleading to say no, but I wanted to be alone so I said."Sure, Daniel go dance with Ally."

Daniel glumly followed after Ali. as I headed for the roof.