6. friends

"Hey, Geny."

"Hey, Y/N. what brings you here to my lovely work estate."

"The usual. a vanilla milkshake with caramel drizzle and extra whipped cream.(or whatever drink you want)"

"Got it."

-------------------------------10 minutes later-----------------------------------

"So ,how's it ging with, karate kick guy." geny said whike wiggling her eyebrows.

"We're.... aquaintances."

"aquaintances?" she said in a questioning tone.

"aquaintances. but he asked me to go to the carnival with him"

"that's great!!"

"But your sister scored a date with him and well I ditched him." i said a bit too disapointed.

"You did? good for you. Sometimes I can't stand Ali even though she ismy sister and all"

"me too.. no offence."

"none taken" Geny laughed."I got to go, my break is almost over."

I walked slowly, kicking pebbles out of my way and arrived home. I walked over to the couch and took a nap.

Suddenly i jolted away at the sound of knocking on my door, I opened to find Daniel at my door.

"What are you doing here, Daniel"

"We're going to the carnival, remember."

"Karate kid, it's okay I don't need your pity. Go have fun with ali." I said while closing the door , but was stopped by a hand on the door frame.

"I cancelled my date with Ali."

"karate kid, you are so dense. Don't you like her?"

No, not really."

"Oh."

"Besides, I'd rather spent my afternoon with you and I believe I owe you fried oreos. So you coming?" he said with an hopeful expression.

"Yea, just give me a moment to get my bag."

"Sure."

I grabbed my bag from my bed and grabbed my allowance for the week and walked to Daniel.

"Shall we go then, friend?"

"Yes, we shall." he said in a similar tone.