3. Johnny lawrence

IT WAS NONEOTHER  THAN JOHNNY LAWRENCE. I sighed as i slowly got up and walked up to johnny hopping off his bike.

"Johnny what are you doing" I said in an exhasperated tone.

"Relax y/n, I'm not here to cause trouble I'm just here to talk to Allie" he said in a hopeful tone.

"Be my guess."

I walked away from the group and sat on the other side of the beach but not too far away from them.

when i looked back at the group johnny was in a heated argument wit Allie, he grabbed her boom box trew it on the ground. then for some reason Karate kid got in the middle of the too and got his butt kicked by johnny at least he lasted 10 seconds. So much for not causing any trouble. Everybody started to walk their own way home but i noticed Daniel just laying there on the sand. Guilt overtook me as i walked over to him.

"Hey, karate kid. You okay down there."

"Yep. I'm doind just fine. you don't have to stay here" his voice was strained as he said those simple words.

"You're pretty stupid, you know? Why would you pick a fight with THE Johnny Lawrence. At least you lasted 10 seconds. you beat the last record by 3 seconds. how does it feel, champ?"

"It feels amazing." he said in a sarcastic tone.

I looked at him for a second and sighed.

"Come on get up. I'll help you. Leaving you out here past midnight is way too harsh even for me."

I helped him on his feet and put his arm around my shoulders, supporting him.

"Thank you....."

"Y/n. The name is y/n, y/n Bianchi"

"Is that Italian."

"yup. how'd you know" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I guess im a genius." He said with a smirk on his face.

"You're pretty cocky . you know that right" I said as i laughed a bit.

"Noooo, me? cocky? I'm as humble as I can be."

We walked the rest of the way while making akward small talk. We arrived at apartment 16. and I stopped.

"This is me. Hope you can make it toyour apartment."

"yea it won't be any trouble. IT'S just a limp and a black eye" he said as he flashe one of his signature smile.

"Well see ya, Karate kid." I said as i openned the door to my apartment.

"Friends?" he said in a "Im not so confident anymore" tone.

"Umm... No." His expression fell. "Not yet.  Acquaintances"

"Thats good enough for me. See ya tomorrow... acquaintance."

"you're not gonna give up, are you?"

"Nope" he said as he popped the'p' and gave me one last smirk turned around and limped away. I rolled my eyes and walked inside my home.

"Who was that, y/n" marco, my brother said.

"Just a nobody." I said as i headed for my room. "one last thing, you stood me up, you said you were going to be at the beach but you weren't there"

"I had something else to do" he said in a matter of fact tone.

I rolled my eyes and walked in my room and quickly fell asleep on my bed.