7. the carnival

-------------------------AT THE CARNIVAL------------------------

"So what should we do first, friend?" Daniel said with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Don't overdo it." I said with a blank look on my face.

"OH, right. okay then." He said a bit embarrassed.

"It's all right, karate kid." I said with a smirk on my face.

"You want to get your fried Oreo now or later."

I shrugged. we stood there awkwardly for a moment.

"whoever wins the most games gets the opponent prizes?" I said.

"Oh you're on!!"

"Race ya to (your favorite carnival game)" I said while quickly starting first.

"Hey, you're cheating" Daniel said while quickly catching up to me.

We played for what seems like hours and I won the most games so I GOT HIS PRIZES.

I was having the best time ever, until , you guessed it Ali showed up , (sarcastic yay!! and internal screaming.)

"Hey Danny, fancy seeing you here." She said as she batted her fake eyelashes.

"Its Daniel but yea nice to see you here."

"Oh I know, since you ditched me I think you owe me a ride on the Ferris wheel" She said with the sweetest voice ever.

"I would love to but I'm here with y/n soo... maybe next time."

"I don't think y/n minds, right y/n?" she said barely turning to face me.

I do mind. "NO, Not at all , go ahead Daniel don't keep her waiting." I said through gritted teeth with a fake smile plastered on my face.

"Are you sure?" He said facing me, internally begging me to tell him to stay.

"yes, Daniel. Go ahead don't worry about me." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Okay then" he said melancholically'

Ali giggled and nearly dragged Daniel to the Ferris wheel.

GOD , SHE'S ANNOYING.

I walked around the whole park until I stopped at the claw MACHINE and spend most of my money there.