18.dates and sunsets

Today was Friday, date day.

this is what you are wearing

I Applied a little bit of lip gloss and as i headed out of my room i heard a knock on my door

I opened it and smiled at Daniel who was standing there with a bouquet of white roses.

"Oh,Daniel. You didn't have to buy me flowers."

"I wanted to. You look stunning by the way." He said as he handed me the bouquet of flowers..

I gladly took them and walked in my kitchen and put them in a vase full of water.

"Are you ready?" Daniel said with a smile on his face.

"As ready as i can be" I returned the smile, and we walked out.

"So, where are we going?" I said.

"It's a surprise."

"I hate surprises" I said with a fake frown on my face.

"We'll you'll love this one" he said with a confident smile on.

"Yea, right." I said as i grinned at him.

We arrived at the beach where i found a little picnic set on the beach.

"WOW, Daniel. you didn't have to."

"I did" He said as he he grabbed my hand.

we Ate and talked about basically anything, then we watched the sunset.

"You know nobody has ever wasted this much effort to make me happy." I said as i watched the pin and orange sky.

"Well, seeing you happy makes me happy."

"That is one of the most corniest but beautiful thing i have ever heard." I said as i playfully threw some sand at him.

He threw some back at him, got up and extended his hand" Come on we have on last thing to do,"

I got up grabbed his hand and he led me to the fair, where we got on the Ferris wheel.

"You know i had a really great time with you." Daniel said as he genuinely smiled at me.

"Me too" I said returning the same smile.

"Here we go... Y/n i like you, and i was wondering if you'll go out with me, it's okay if you don't like ,its just i had-" He babbled on so i gave him a quick peck on the lips which shut him up.

"Yea i would love to" I said i smiled.

He intertwined our fingers and smiled at me.

We stayed in a comfortable silence and i gazed at the sun setting down.