2. the soccer ball

How dare he? How dare he hit me with the gate, and tried to act all cool and charming about it? The nerve of this guy. The more I think about it the more I want to.... deflate a soccer ball. ughhh. Okay ,y/n, calm down. he will not ruin the last week of summer you have left, you will not let him. You will have fun with Genny, your best friend and maybe you won't have to see Allie.

"Heyyy, is that you y/n" A feminine voice said behind me.

It's Allie.

"Heyyy, fancy seeing you here, Allie," I said trough gritted teeth.

"It's you, y/n. I could notice the poor fashion choice a mile away."she said.

"Oh, yeah. I see you lost some weight. Oh, I know it's because you removed your 10 pound worth of makeup." I said while mimicking her laugh.

"Same as always. Aren't we? y/n , you haven't changed a bit."

"I could say the same about you,Allie. " I said her name trough gritted teeth and turned around and headed for the beach.

--------at the beach--------

"........And he just smiled and acted like I didn't say anything rude." I kept babbling to Genny about my encounter with karate kid.

"That sounded fishy, he's fishy. I would stay away from him if I were you, y/n."

"You don't have to tell me that twice" I said as I giggled but suddenly stopped. Hold up! is that karate kid with.... Freddy. OOOOHHH Freddy's gonna get it. Karate kid seem to notice me, he waves and smiles. while I rolled my eyes at him. He starts to head my way when Freddy stops him by throwing a ball to him. He quickly glances at me then he kicks the ball and becomes part of an intense soccer game with Freddy and his friend. To make matters worse Allie comes and sits next to GennY with her boom box playing loud obnoxious music. This girl has no taste.

"Hey, sis. hey y/n" oh and did I tell you Genny is Allie sister."Who's the new guy" she said as she makes eye contact with karate kid.

"Oh ask Y/n" Genny says barely paying attention to Allie.

" So, Y/n, who is he?" she said while turning to face me.

"Go ask him yourself, I'm not one of your little minions that feeds you info and gossip on a daily basis" I said with an annoyed expression.

"Maybe I will." she said with an attitude.

"I don't care, Allie."

Ally gave me a dirty look and pouted. Suddenly a soccer ball came flying at me and landed on my lap. I looked up to see Karate kid staring at me with a hopeful expression. I smirked and passed the ball to Allie who giggle with excitement and quickly got up. He had a disappointed look plastered on his face for a second. Ahh. He thought Allie some tricks with the soccer ball but I would often catch him stealing glances at me.

Suddenly I heard the sound of motocycles accelarating. Tha doesn't sound good.