10. Baby tree

---------------------------------2 DAYS LATER-------------------------------

"HEY, Mr. myagi, how's it going?" I said as I walked in his office.

"Hello y/n, Come over here and help me." He said as he trimmed some kind of baby trees.

"I- I don't really know how do this."

"NOnsence, just paint the piture in your mind and start trimming it's not that hard."

He said as he handed me some scissors. It was really relaxing at first until someone ruined it

"Umm, I was told to come here. One of our sink is clogged and I-" Daniel said but stopped as he noticed me.

I quickly looked away. He was the last thing I wanted to see today.

"Umm, hi Y/N" He said in a small voice.

I contemplated not saying anything but didn't want mr. myagi getting involved.

"Hello to you, Daniel" I said not looking his way.

"c-can I talk to you for a second, please" He said with puppy dog eyes and a sad expression.

"I'm busy in the moment." I snapped at him.

"y/n, don't be rude, you can do this anytime. Go talk to the young man." Mr. myagi said as I shot him a look that said 'mr myagi I don't want to' and he shot me s look that said ' you'll regret if you don't'

I slowly followed Daniel outside.

"Umm, hi."

"Hi? Did you drag me all the way out here just to say hi?" I said as I put my hands on my hips.

"I wanted to apologize to you. It was wrong of me to believe all those things she said, but I'm new and I don't know anyone here and I just.... Look I'm really sorry. will you please forgive me?"

"That's it. you don't know anyone here so why would you believe some random rumor that somebody told you." I said a bit irritated.

"I don't know, okay,, I don't know. Ali seemed like a nice gal and-"

"Oh, so I don't seem like a 'nice gal?" I airquoted, "That's what you're implying."

"No, GOD, no,i-"

"If I told you those rumors about Ali would you have believed" I said in a small voice.

"I don't know"

"Would you have jumped to conclusion?"

"I... y/n"

"Answer the question, Daniel."

He said nothing.

I scoffed. " of course."

I started to walk away, until he grabbed my arm and said, "Look, I'm so sorry, I'm an idiot and an asshole, I took your friendship for granted. I just... I don't know, I make dumb decisions, just please forgive me I promise I'll make it up to you. I miss you, y/n" He said with a sad look on his face.

I looked at him up and down, and saw the sincerity in his eyes but I could not forgive him quite yet.

"Please."

I looked at him blankly and said, "Let go of my arm."

"Just think about it, I am really sorry, y/n"

"Let go, Daniel" I sighed.

he reluctantly let go of me and looked at me with an intense look in his eyes.