Chapter 51

~Jisung~

The rest of us watched as the crowd screamed once the curtain rose to vocalRACHA. It was ridiculously obvious the three were nervous beyond belief, especially Jeongin, but we all knew they could pull through.

"Ah, guys," Felix started, waiting for our attention. He pointed behind him, to Minho and Hyunjin, who were already walking back to the dressing room. "We have to start warming up before our performance." The Aussie explained, sending a wave before leaving.

My eyes trailed behind Minho before he was out of view. I sighed to myself, an extreme weight of stress dropping on my shoulders. I still had feelings for the elder, and now that we were in the same group it was even harder to bear with the constant butterflies in my stomach. I knew for a fact that I couldn't watch danceRACHA's performance. As soon as Minho takes center I'm dead.

I shook my head lightly, forgetting about the elder and focusing onto the performance in front of us. Bangchan was probably enjoying himself, watching as his two best boys sang their heart out on stage.

Changbin snickered behind the two of us, but quickly shut his mouth when Bangchan sent him a glare.

I turned to Changbin, eyeing him. "What're you laughing for?" I asked, crossing my arms.

The elder let out a hum, letting his gaze go to me then to Bangchan. I furrowed my brows, obviously still confused which made Changbin shake his head in disappointment. He waved me away, and brought his attention back to our vocalists on stage.

Time continued, and soon the vocalist stage was over. The three sat still on their stools until the curtain dropped and they were allowed to move freely. Rushing to us, Woojin, Seungmin and Jeongin let out relieved breaths now that their solo parts were over. Seungmin was the first to explode with happiness. "Oh my god, we killed it!" He exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air, and breaking out into a celebratory dance. Jeongin followed the latter's example, and joined him in the silly dance, also overflowing with excitement. Woojin looked at the youngers and beamed proudly at the two.

Their celebration was cut short when the staff awkwardly asked us to make room for the next act. Bowing in apology, we all made our way back to the dressing room, passing the other groups.

Once we entered our room, we were met with the groans of Minho. My eyes widened at the sight of the latter and Hyunjin stretching, with Felix placing all his weight on top of Minho so he could stretch his legs further.

"Come on Minho-hyung, you can go more than that!" Hyunjin scolded, tugging harder at Minho's arms. Felix added extra strength, pushing Minho a bit more which made the elder let out a pained cry. "Hyung stop being lazy!" The freckled boy added with a grunt.

Minho clenched his jaw. "If you guys keep doing this, my pants are gonna tear!" He yelled, twisting his body so Felix would fall off.

Minho managed to escape from the two dancers, and lifted himself off the floor. Once the three finally realized we had arrived, they immediately ran up to the vocalist, giving their own form of congratulations.

Hyunjin squeezed Seungmin, giving him a messy kiss on the cheek. "My Seungminnie did so great!" Hyunjin cooed, nuzzling his nose to the younger's cheek. Changbin who had gone to sit on the couch gagged, but was silenced by Felix who went to sit next to the elder.

I pursed my lips. I looked around the room to see couples everywhere. The SeungJin couple were still swooning over each other, Changbin and Felix obviously had something going on, and Bangchan and Jeongin were still too shy to admit their feelings for each other. The only person left was Minho. Of course there was Woojin, but he was a strong and independent man who had tons of people at his doorstep waiting for a chance to go out with him.