Chapter 27

~Jeongin~

I jumped out of fright, and accidentally hit my elbow on a shelf which triggered my funny bone. I sucked in a breath, and rubbed my new sore spot.

I looked over to Bangchan who stood there with a blank expression. "Are you done?" He asked, obviously feeling unamused.

I narrowed my eyes in his direction, and stood up straight. "You scared me. What do you want anyways? You know Woojin doesn't want us to talk to each other." I said.

Bangchan's lips formed into a pout, and he looked blindly around the room. "Well, Woojin isn't here, nor does he know we're here, so there's really no harm being done." He said with a baby voice.

I let out a breath of anger, and narrowed my eyes even further, but that somehow made Bangchan smile. "Aww, if you keep frowning like that you'll get wrinkles." The elder said with the same tone of voice. He ruffled my hair, but I quickly pushed his hand away.

"If you're just here to harass me, I'm leaving. I have classes to get to." I said, going for the door.

The latter blocked my path which made me sigh and go back to my corner of the room.

Bangchan grinned. "I actually do have something productive to say." He started. "More of a game in some sorts."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked.

Bangchan let out a little chuckle, and it started it freak me out. I was beginning to question my chances of survival when the elder clapped in my face. "Hey, stop zoning out when I'm speaking to you. It's rude." He said. I shook my head to come back into reality, and let out a small apology before Bangchan started to speak.

"Well, as I was saying, you and Woojin seem to be gaining a lot of attention recently, and it got me thinking." Bangchan said.

"Don't hurt yourself." I muttered. The latter glared at my comment, but continued nonetheless.

"Ok, then I thought "Hm, I wonder how those two became so popular in such a short time span when it took me years to get where I am."" Bangchan said, doing little gestures to get his statement across. I smiled a bit at his silliness. "Then after our whole fight a few weeks ago Woojin said something to me. He said "Bangchan, I got here because I was nice to people. They respect me and fear you", and something else along those lines. But anyways, it got me thinking even more. I wanted to prove him wrong, and I want to prove you wrong too!" The elder finished.

I was completely lost at this point. I truly had no idea what he was talking about. "I'm not following. What're you trying to prove?" I asked.

Bangchan groaned, and began to pace around the room in frustration. "I'm trying to prove that I can get people to respect me and not fear me. I know that you and Woojin, and all the other nice people in the school don't think that I can change, but I say otherwise. Jeongin, I bet that I can get everyone to like me by being a nice person, and I can do it in less than two weeks." He claimed, pointing at me triumphantly.

My eyes widened in shock, but my lips quickly turned into a smile. I let out a small laugh, but stopped when Bangchan gave me an offended look.

He's literally playing himself. I thought.

Bangchan narrowed his eyes. "What's so funny? You think I won't be able to do this?" He questioned with his arms crossed.

I shrugged my shoulders. "You probably won't last, but regardless, what's in it for me? Like, what does the winner get?" I asked.

Bangchan thought for a moment, but it seemed like he came up with nothing when he turned to me. "Well, what do you want?" The elder asked.

Then I began to think. What would I  want from the "schools bad boy"? I thought. I snapped when an idea popped into my head. "If I win, I want you to do whatever I say for a whole week, plus the weekends, too." I told him with a sly smirk.

The other looked at me in surprise. He sucked in a breath. "Just a tad bit kinky, but ok. That means if I win you have to whatever I say for a whole week." Bangchan replied.

I completely disregarded the first comment he made when he stuck his hand out in front of me. I stared at it not knowing what to do. Bangchan wiggled his fingers. "Shake my hand so this thing can be official." He said urgently.

I hesitated, but Bangchan became so impatient that he just grabbed my hand, and made us shake. "There." He said.

I immediately let go of the elder, and gave him a nod with a small smile. He smiled back.

Suddenly, after all the hype died down there was only an awkward silence that either needed to be filled or avoided. I pressed my lips in a thin line. "Well, I think I should go. I'm already late for class." I said.

Bangchan backed away from the door. "Yeah. Go first, I'm probably gonna skip." He responded.

I shook my head in slight disappointment. I turned back to the elder before I walked out. "In exactly two weeks I expect to hear the whole school say that you're a saint or else you'll face the embarrassment of following a freshman all day." I said.

Bangchan laughed. "Don't worry about me, just worry about what you're gonna do when you lose." He said, giving my hair a final ruffle before pushing me out of the room.

I glared back at him, but I was only met with another laugh.

I mentally gasped. It's that same laugh from my dream. I thought to myself. My eyes widened at the sudden realization, but I was pulled out of my thoughts when I reached my classroom's door. I quietly groaned at the thought of another boring math lecture.

-
My recent chapters have been so short, but oh well.

My babies WayV released Dream Launch today. Fav part was definitely when WinWin and Ten were dancing in the room like a bunch of kids.
And I just finished watching 'Good To Me' live performance, and I will never listen to the song the same again. 😘

~Charming