Chapter 28

~Jeongin~

I yawned as I woke up, stretching my arms in the process. What an awful way to end a dream. I thought while ruffling my hair.

I was in that same room from my last dream, the one with the piano, but this time it wasn't open and I was seated atop it. I swung my feet mindlessly, but soon the door opened and in walked Felix, Minho, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Woojin, Jisung, Changbin and Bangchan. They were all smiling, and laughing together. They looked happy. I smiled as well, but when they saw me they rushed up to give me a bear hug. I feared for my life and immediately began to make a run for it, but unfortunately since there were eight people against one, I was caught into a big group hug. I closed my eyes tightly with a smile on my face, but when I opened my eyes I was met with hundreds of people cheering. The nine of us were standing on a big stage with people and lights all around us. Everyone was smiling, and I knew I was too.

I sighed as I remembered my dream, and I swung my feet over the bed to begin getting ready for the day.

When I entered the school I was met with many people in the hallways, and they were whispering near their lockers. I arched an eyebrow, but as I kept looking around I found out why everyone was outside of their classrooms.

Bangchan was rushing from door to door trying to hold it open for every person to walk in. A completely strange thing to do for Bangchan. I slapped my forehead, but then winced at the pain.

I found my friends near Hyunjin's locker, and I walked over. "What is he doing?" I asked.

Minho grabbed me by my shoulders, and spun me around towards Bangchan. "Please do something about this or else you'll have a whole class of freshman be late today." He said.

"Yes, please. He's been doing this since school opened the gates." Tzuyu added.

My eyes widened. "Since school opened? At seven?" I questioned.

Everyone furiously nodded their heads which made me let out a heavy sigh. I walked to Bangchan, but then had to rush to another door when he unexpectedly ran in the direction.

"Bangchan!" I whisper shouted. The elder stopped, and looked to me. "What are you doing?"

Bangchan tilted his head in confusion. "I don't know. What am I doing?" He asked out of pure question.

I let out another sigh, and pinched the bridge of my nose out of frustration. "Well, you're running around holding the door for every student you see, and that doesn't seem like a very Bangchan thing to do, so you're freaking everyone out." I explained.

The elder groaned, and ran a hand through his hair. "Oh come on I'm trying here! Is this not what nice people do?" He asked.

"What, no! Well, yes, but not like this! You're not gonna get anyone to like you like this. The only things you'll do is freak everyone out, especially the all the freshman, so go bother the sophomores upstairs." I said.

Bangchan's eyes lit up. "Of course! They'll take things a lot more seriously!" He exclaimed, immediately running up the stairs. I shook my head, but headed back to my friends.

All at once, everyone who was standing outside rushed in their classes out of fear of Bangchan's return.

I was engulfed in a hug by Felix. "He did it! Thank god. Now let's go inside before he comes back." He said, pushing all of us inside.