Chapter 31

~Jeongin~

I sighed as I was tapping my pencil lightly on my desk. It was the last class of the day, but the most draining. Every time I step foot in this class I can feel all my energy escaping me, and I find it very irritating.

As soon as the bell rang I escaped from the classroom, and made my way down to the first floor. Before I did though, I met up with Hyunjin and Seungmin who were also on their way down.

"Hey Jeonginnie." Hyunjin said, immediately putting his arm around me. Seungmin copied the elder's actions, but slung his arm around my other shoulder. The three of us walked down the stairs, and the two waited for me by my locker as I was switching my shoes.

For some reason Seungmin was complaining about his drama class. "I should've gotten the lead role!" He yelled, shaking Hyunjin by his shoulders.

The latter lightly pushed Seungmin off of him, but pulled the younger into a back hug to calm him down. I mentally gushed at their cuteness.

Seungmin had a pout formed on his lips as he crossed his arms. "I still should've gotten the lead role. The guy can't even say his lines properly yet they give him the lead role! This is a performing arts school not a circus!" He shouted, but quickly being hushed Hyunjin.

I leaned against the row of lockers and slipped my shoes on. "Well, what role did you get?" I questioned. Seungmin groaned, but didn't answer.

Hyunjin shook his head with a role of his eyes. "He got the fourth eldest prince." The elder responded. Seungmin tried to run out of the elder's grasp, but it only resulted in a flick on the forehead for the younger.

I tilted my head in confusion. "What kind of play is this?" I asked. "I've never heard of it."

Hyunjin shrugged. "It's being directed by one of the students so I'm honestly not sure where this is going. It's called 'The Seventh Prince of our Day'. I play the second eldest prince in this." He informed.

I raised my eyebrows impressed, and continued to listen to the two talk about the play. Well, more Hyunjin telling me what the storyline was about, and Seungmin complaining about not getting the main part.

The three of us began to make our way outside, but we were interrupted when I heard my name being called.

"Jeongin." The voice came first in a whisper. I almost didn't hear it if it wasn't for Hyunjin stopping in fright.

"You heard that right?" The latter asked, gripping onto my arm in fear. I shook my head, and kept walking forward.

"Jeongin!" The whisper became louder which made me also stop. Seungmin was completely unbothered, and looked at the frightful Hyunjin and I as if we were crazy.

I looked around and saw that there was a crack in the janitors closet's door. I arched an eyebrow, but as soon as another creak came from the door, I jumped behind Seungmin, and so did Hyunjin.

"Jeongin." The door whispered once more.

Hyunjin let out a shriek, and ran out of the school screaming 'haunted'. Seungmin followed behind him, leaving me behind to deal with whatever was in the janitors closet.