Chapter 25

~Jeongin~
(...2 weeks later...)

I smiled to myself when I entered JYP High. I know it's crazy for someone, especially a freshman like me, to enjoy high school, but here I am being happy.

I immediately saw Felix, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Minho and Tzuyu standing outside my classroom talking, and I went to go join them. Each of them beamed at my presence, and gave me a loving hug.

Minho ruffled my hair while Seungmin pinched my cheeks. My mouth formed a pout, but my eyes narrowed at the elders. Instead of stopping their actions they cooed loudly.

"How's our little dongsaeng doing?" Minho asked in a baby voice.

I glared at the latter, and pushed his hand away from my hair. "I was doing perfectly fine before you two ruined my image." I said, pointing to Minho and Seungmin.

Felix snickered. "What image?" He asked.

Just then, a crowd of people came up to greet us. Most of them saying good morning to me. It had become a routine for people to greet me in the morning, and bid me farewell after school. Maybe that's why I've been so happy lately.

After they all left I turned back to Felix who looked completely unamused. "That image." I responded with a grin.

Felix flicked my forehead lightly, and it caused me to let out a giggle at his childness.

Our laughter was interrupted by the bell that rang above us, and we all had to go to quickly make our way to class.

"Hey!" A voice shouted before all of us could move. We found that Jisung was leaning on the doorframe of the classroom, and was looking directly at us. "I need to speak with Minho if you guys don't mind." The latter said.

Felix glared at Jisung, and I saw that Minho let out a quiet groan.

The Australian stepped forward with crossed arms. "What if I said that I do mind." He said. Jisung glared back, but didn't move away from the door. He looked intimidating as always, but didn't seem to do anything.

"Well I don't really think that's your call, is it? It's up to the person I'm wanting to talk to." Jisung said.

We all turned to Minho, and he had a distant expression, but he was staring directly at Jisung the entire time.

Hyunjin cleared his throat which made the entire situation even more awkward than in already was. "Hey Seungmin, wanna walk me to class?" He asked with a forced smile towards his friend. Seungmin latched onto the elder's arm, and plastered on the same fake smile. "It would be my pleasure. Bye guys." He said. The two hurriedly rushed out of the hallway, and our attention was turned back to Jisung.

The latter raised an eyebrow towards Minho, who had been quiet for a long time.

The eldest let out a breath, and looked to Felix, Tzuyu and I. "You guys go head inside. I'll give him a minute." Minho said.

Jisung let out a scoff at the sudden remark, but moved out of the way for us to go inside.

And just when I thought everything was going good. I thought.