Chapter 20

~Felix~

The bright light pierced through the room, and blinded me even though my eyes were still closed. I rolled around on the bed, and felt the blanket wrap comfortably around me.

A sudden pain radiated from my head, and I groaned. I decided to sit up, but my head began to hurt even more. "My head." I let out in my groggy deep voice as I massaged my temples.

I felt a shift from beside me, and saw Changbin curled up in a ball next to me. He opened his eyes, and smiled up to me. "Good morning. Are you feeling good?" The elder asked, reaching up to pet my hair. I nodded.

I stared at Changbin for a few seconds before I realized my situation. My eyes widened, and I let out a high pitched scream as I pushed him off the bed.

"What are you doing here?! Why are you in my bed?!" I screamed.

I saw that the elder had no shirt on, and he had a trail of dark bruises on his neck. I let out another scream. My painful headache was quickly forgotten when I looked down and saw that my own shirt was not on me, but was lying on the floor. I also had bruises that littered my neck and shoulders, but they weren't as dark as Changbin's.

"Why are you shirtless?! Why am I shirtless?! Why do you have so many hickeys?! Why does my head hurt so much?! What-" My questions were cut off by a harsh pounding on the door.

"Shut up Changbin!" I heard someone yell.

I stayed quiet out of fear which made Changbin sigh, and stand up, ruffling his hair in the process. He walked over to my side of the bed, and picked my shirt from off the floor. "First of all, can you please stop screaming? Or else my brother will walk in and beat the shit out of me." Changbin asked. I cleared my throat, and gave him a nod.

"Well, to answer all your questions..." The latter took a brief pause before dropping the most shocking news I've ever heard.

"Last night at Woojin-hyung's party someone put booze in the punch bowl, and you drank a lot of it, so you got hella drunk. FYI you're an extreme lightweight. Then, I decided that I should take you home, but you kept blabbered about how your mom was going to kill you, so I brought you here. I texted your mom saying that you'd be staying at your friend Jeongin's house, so she didn't mind. When I brought you here you became extra flirty, and this happened." Changbin said nonchalantly, pointing to his neck. "I tried to stop you from doing anything you might regret, but you kept begging me, so we ended up making out."

I blushed deeply, and brought the blanket up to hide my cheeks. Changbin also looked flustered, but he let out another breath. He gave me a quick kiss on my forehead before speaking. "Do you want pain killers, or something to eat?" He asked, going back to petting my hair.

I lowered the blanket, and nodded. "Yeah, and do you have makeup? I don't want to show up at home looking like this." I said.

The elder giggled. "Yeah, I've got some makeup in the bathroom." He pointed behind him. "I'll be right back." Changbin left after giving me another kiss on my forehead.

I sighed, and laid back down. How'd I end up in this mess. I thought while rubbing my forehead. The memories of yesterday slowly started to come into vision, but my head hurt too much to think about it.

I looked around me, and saw that I was, indeed, not in my own house. Changbin's room was painted a dark shade of red, and he had lots of music equipment placed on his desk and drawers. Right above his keyboard was a cork board that had many music sheets pinned up. I stood up to take a look, and saw that he had over ten different songs which seemed completed, and about five songs that were dying to be continued. I smiled to myself.