Chapter 21

~Jeongin~

I finally walked inside the school on time after all these days of tardiness. Everyone was loud and excited, but now they were all glued to their phone screens.

As I was switching my shoes, two girls approached me with a smile. I recognized them as Jimin and Yerin from my dance class.

"Good morning Jeongin!" Yerin exclaimed, giving me a tight hug. I was surprised by the action since we don't talk much outside of class, but I hugged back regardless.

Jimin began to lightly pinch my cheeks which made Yerin gush. "Have a wonderfully fantastic day my little dongsaeng." Jimin said.

I thanked them as they walked off, giggling to each other.

Before I had the chance to even put the shoes on my feet, many people came up to greet me and wish me well. Even Yugyeom and his reluctant boyfriend, BamBam, came up to give me a pat on the back.

I walked into my classroom, and was greeted cheerfully by my classmates. "Good morning, Jeongin!" They said.

I widened my eyes in shock, but bowed nervously with a smile.

Felix spotted me from his seat, and pulled me over to him, Tzuyu, Seungmin and Hyunjin, who had begun to hang out with us in the mornings. The Australian sat me down in his seat, and I was surrounded by all the elders.

"Care to explain what happened?" Hyunjin asked with crossed arms.

"Chill out, hyung. What he did was pretty bold, and with what I'm seeing, he's getting a positive reaction from everyone." Felix told.

Seungmin nodded. "I'd have to agree with Felix, for once. No one seems to be complaining." He added.

"Everyone except for 3racha." Tzuyu pointed out. Hums of agreement came from her comment.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I looked up at them. "What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

They looked at me shocked. Felix let out an audible gasp, and shook his head. "Oh dear lord, he doesn't know!" He exclaimed. I was about to ask again, but I was silenced with a phone going in my face.

"Look." Hyunjin said.

On the phone I saw a series of pictures of Bangchan and I. It was when the elder had me against the refrigerator at Woojin's party, and it clearly showed all the hatred we had for each other. I narrowed my eyes at the thought. "What about it?" I asked.

Hyunjin pointed to the long paragraph that was underneath the pictures.

I messed up really bad tonight, guys, and I almost got my ass beat if it wasn't for this guy. Found out he's a freshman named Jeongin. Saved my life tonight and I'm grateful. If Jeongin ever sees this I wanna give you a shoutout.

I arched an eyebrow, still not understanding the big deal. The elders saw my look of confusion and sighed.

Seungmin sat down next to me, and petted my hair, which I quickly moved away from. "Little Jeonginnie, don't you understand? The guy who posted this is followed by almost the entire student body which means that everyone saw this. Even Bangchan himself. Now I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but you've become some kind of local hero." He said.