Chapter 42

~Jeongin~
(...4 weeks later...)

4 weeks. That's how long Bangchan has been working us.

The day after we all discovered that we would be a group was when 3racha started writing our new songs. Three days after that the music was already complete, and the choreographer came in to teach us the main dance. But, we mastered it in less than two weeks, yet here we are.

As soon as the music stopped Hyunjin collapsed on the floor, and let out a loud groan. Seungmin followed the elder down, and also let out his own dramatic sigh.

Minho ran a hand through his sweaty hair which made it slick back, and joined the two on the floor. "I don't know whether or not I'm going to pass out first or commit another murder, but I'm telling all of you, I'm done." And with that Minho opened his arms and allowed himself to fall back onto the hard floor.

Everyone furrowed their eyebrows at Minho's statement. "A-Another?" I questioned, slowly backing away from the elder.

"Minho," Woojin began. "Is there something you want to explain-"

The latter stopped his sentence only to have his jaw dropped at the small scene that unfolded in front of us.

Jisung silently walked up to us, and tapped Minho, who was now sitting up, with a cold water bottle. Without saying a single word he handed the bottle to the elder, and walked off.

Minho's eyes instantly widened as he stared at the water bottle in his hands.

Felix blinked repeatedly. "Did that just happen?" He asked. Hyunjin nodded, and put a hand on the Australian's shoulder. "Yes, my freckled friend, I think it just happened." Hyunjin said. Both of their eyes followed Jisung who went up to Changbin and Bangchan.

I saw how Jisung stared at the floor, and my eyes instantly flicked to Minho. The elder was still staring at the water bottle, but his cheeks were tinted a shade of pink. My heart softened at the sight, and I smiled.

Seungmin let out a squeal. "Oh my god, I ship." He gushed.

I slid over to the elder in one motion. "Bro, same." Woojin and I accidentally said simultaneously which caused us to laugh.

Minho's cheeks darkened, and he sent the three of us a glare. "Hey!" He shouted.

Woojin put his arms around both me and Seungmin, and held us protectively. "Minho! Don't scream at my children!" The eldest shot back.

I laughed at the two elders bickering as Seungmin cheekily stuck out his tongue.

Suddenly, there were claps coming from the front of the room which interrupted our small conversation. Bangchan stood in front of the foggy mirror with Changbin sitting behind him.

"Ok, that was enough of a rest, now let's get back to work!" He announced which made all of us groan.

Felix slid over to me. "Jeonginnie!" He whined, shaking my shoulders. "Tell Bangchan to give us a longer break!"

I pouted. I would love a break just as much as the elders, but I know for sure we wouldn't get one. I let out a hopeless sigh. "Felix, you know he won't give us one longer than five minutes." I told.