Chapter 19

~Jeongin~

I woke up with Minjun, Jinwoo and Jaemin loudly barging into my room. I snuggled further into my covers, but they were quick to take my comfort away.

"Jeongin!" The three of them loudly screamed.

I groaned as I sat up, and saw that the three were fully dressed. I rubbed my eyes, and I finally saw the clock. It read 12:02 pm. My eyes widened at the sight. "Why didn't you guys wake me up sooner? I barely have time to get ready!" I screeched, pulling my covers off me and rushing to my bathroom.

"You do realize that the party starts at 8:30 right?" Minjun questioned.

I opened the door, and looked at him dumbstruck with a toothbrush in my hand. "And that means I have exactly eight hours and twenty-eight minutes to get ready." I stated. I closed the door, and entered the shower after I finished brushing my teeth.

Minjun just sighed as he exited my room with the two youngers following him out. "Why do I even bother?" The eldest mumbled.

I took an hour long shower to make sure I was extra clean, and three hours to get fully dressed only to decide I didn't look my best, and change my whole outfit. In the end I wore a grayish green shirt with ripped black skinny jeans, and a black jacket thrown over it all.

"Ooh! Did it get hot in here or is it just Jeongin?" My mother said, fanning herself when she saw me. I grimaced at her comment, but I felt my cheeks slightly heat up.

I took a seat at the dining table, and ate some leftover lunch. I hadn't eaten breakfast so I was absolutely starving. As I was munching on my sandwich I heard an over exaggerated gasp come from Minjun. "Oh no! He's hot!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes.

Jinwoo entered the dining room, and gave me a hug. "Minjun-hyung is right. You look very handsome, Jeongin-hyung." The younger said.

I smiled and ruffled his hair. "I think that's the most normal comment I've heard all day. Thanks." I said.

Jinwoo giggled, and skipped off to Jaemin who was watching Ponyo in the living room. I followed the younger, and sat on the couch to watch the movie with them.

When the movie ended, and I was biting my fist to prevent tears from falling. Why do I always get to emotional with Miyazaki movies? I mentally questioned.

Minjun walked in the living room to see me curled up in a little ball. He sighed. "Mom! Jeongin watched Miyazaki movies again!" The elder shouted. My mother hurriedly rushed over from the kitchen, and lifted me into a sitting position.

She began rapidly fanning me. "It's ok baby. Remember pick up and throw away the tear. Never wipe, it'll smudge." She told me.

I let a few tears fall, but I was back to normal in a few minutes. My mother reapplied some eyeliner on me, and I was ready to leave for the party after that. "Let's go, Jeonginnie." She called.

I quickly gave Jinwoo and Jaemin a hug, and I went to say goodbye to Minjun, but he was brooding in the corner of the living room, so I didn't bother him. "Bye hyung!" I said before heading out the door, and following my mother into the car.

We made it to the address that Woojin had sent me, and I realized that Minho and Hyunjin were right. The house was huge! Two floors, a balcony accompanying each window with a garage that could fit three cars. There was music blasting from the outside, and cars lined up the entire street which made it very hard for my mother to park.