Author's note

Hi you beautiful person!!

I don't know how you got here but welcome to my book and I hope you enjoy the book. Don't forget to vote and comment <3

I've noticed a lot of people are reading but no one is commenting. Please do comment as I like to dedicate chapters to people and I will edit the chapter and tag people who I notice in the comments.

Thank you Trina_K for making such an amazing cover!!

Warning:
THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE. MEANING THERE WILL BE KISSING, HANKY PANKY, FIGHTING AND SEX SCENES. IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE I'M SORRY HONEY THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU AND YOU MIGHT WANT TO CLOSE THE BOOK.

Okay so hopefully all the boring people have clicked off my book (jk..) but anyway before you start I just want to say thank you for joining me on my Wattpad journey. PLEASE vote, comment and share.

The pictures used in the book don't belong to me. They're from Google/Tumblr/Pinterest

IMPORTANT!

This book is 100% my work so I don't appreciate plagiarism. If you happen to see anyone using my work, please do let me know. Any similarities to other books is a complete coincidence because this book has been written by myself.

IF YOU'RE HERE TO BE A D-BAG AND STEAL MY WORK THEN GO AWAY.

I worked hard to write this book and it wasn't an easy process so please respect that.

And finally, ENJOYYYY!!!