Chapter 30

"Nee-chan!!" Lucy's voice brought Vye back to the hotel room.

"Lucy?" She called blankly, "Wait... What happen to me?"

"You scared me..." She sighed in relief, "Out of sudden, you kneel on the floor and didn't respond no matter how we called you."

Vyera unknowingly touched her left eye, which was not blind on Lucille's body, "... My time is running out..."

"Eh?"

Vyera shook her head seeing her sister's worried and confused face, "... I'll switch with Lucille... I'm a bit tired..."

Vyera closed her eyes and in a moment she fell asleep in the darkness. Her consciousness couldn't be hold at Lucille's body any longer. It was already being pulled back to her original body. She could only pray that it will last at least a little longer, at least until she brought them safely to the Capital.

Meanwhile, Lucille who had switched with Vye, opened her eyes and looked around, "Hi." She nervously said.

Everyone replied the same 'Hi' stupidly, not knowing how to react.

"... I'm Lucille from Edoras... Guess everyone would have known by now..." She said rather shyly.

"You... are the Princess of Edoras?" Edo-Lucy asked again.

"Well... I suppose yes, though not many knew about me. I haven't been really alive for the past 10 years after all." She laughed nervously.

After a moment of silence, Lucille wanted to get something for everyone for tea break. But before she could even reach the door, she tripped on her own foot and fell with such a loud sound, "Uhhh..." She groaned and clumsily got up from the floor and faced everyone's surprised faces staring at her, "... Hehe..." She touched her head in embarassment.

Lucy finally said, "Same but different, huh? There is no way I would ever see Nee-chan like this... Gray and Erza would laugh their asses off..." While Natsu was already laughing like a crazy man beside her along with Happy.

Hearing that, Lucille suddenly said, "Lucy-san, right? Tell me about Gray!"

"Ha?"

Lucille's eyes were shining brightly with excitement, "While Vyera is asleep, quickly tell me about Gray! She has always been looking at Gray longingly when she was in Fairy Tail."

"The Edoras Gray?" Lucy confirmed again.

"Yes, but I knew the one she was looking at isn't him but the Earthland's."

Seeing her like that, Lucy had no choice but to tell the tale of Vyera and Gray. Of course, everyone was listening eagerly, especially Wendy who just joined not too long ago. Natsu and Happy also helped to put some effects into the story. Wendy was listening attentively since when she joined, Vyera was already missing. They could talk all night about them but before Lucille could give out the warning, something happened.

"... I see you guys have a lot of fun talking about me, huh??" Lucille's tone changed.

The sudden change in speech from a clumsy, shy Lucille to strong and confident Vyera made them jump, "I guess I'll need to teach you guys one thing or two about talking behind my back." Vyera forcefully took over Lucille when she woke up and heard such a conversation.

"Woaaah! Sorry!!!" Everyone shouted in unison.

Vyera sighed, "Fine, I admit, I miss him, happy?" She sat on the bed, pouting, "I felt guilty leaving without saying anything... He won't like that. Plus, Edo-Gray was totally different from him... I can't get the same feeling."

Seeing their guilty faces, Vye gave them another piece of information that might interest them, "... Do you know that Gray is not my first love?" She smirked.

"EH?! Who?! Who is it before Gray!? Is it that Franz?!" Natsu asked excitedly.

"Definitely not that guy. I have never loved him, to be honest. Don't even include that bastard into my history of love." Vyera grumbled, "How could you not know, Natsu? Even Erza knew it."

Everyone was eager to continue the conversation before Vyera ordered them all to go to sleep since tomorrow will most likely be a big fight. The next morning, Edo-Lucy disappeared, leaving a note saying that she will go back to the guild. Although everyone was complaining about how coward she was, Vyera had a feeling that Edo-Lucy wasn't someone that weak. She would probably bring the whole guild as reinforcement.

The four of them plus two cats continued to Capital. On the way there, they met several guards. Lucy was pretty much useless fighting all of them when she could at most summon 2 spirits, plus without Loki and Aquarius, there was not much fighting power in her spirits.

"Okay, Lucy, get back." Vyera summoned her new black sword and quickly cut down whoever that stood in her way. She did not need any magic power but it was not long till she left Lucille.

"I'm sorry, Nee-chan..." Lucy said sadly, "I was useless." She sighed.

"Nobody is useless. Change the contract with Loki to make him come out anytime anywhere." Vyera joked, "Be prepared to protect Lucille when I left. She can't fight at all."

"But why don't you just say you are the Princess of Edoras? Won't that be an easy way out to avoid the guards and enter the castle?" Wendy asked.

"There was no use," Vyera shook her head, "The city guards don't even know the existence of this princess. Everyone thought she was dead since long ago. Nobody would believe. Only the King and the high ranking guards would know... For example, Edo-Erza."

To the next town, they met another group of guards again. Guess these Lachrymas would be used for something important. Every town they passed would have at least 5 guards protecting it. Although this time, another comrade from Fairy Tail appeared, Edo-Natsu.

Another total opposite from real Natsu. He was very good with vehicles but a coward without any. He brought you guys till the Capital but left without going in together. The Capital was different from other towns. Everywhere could be seen people using magic, either for leisure or store. It could be seen that they treated magic as dispensable, unlimited.

Her consiousness shifted again. This time it was not in the castle ground. It was the Capital Square. A lot of people were gathering to see with guards standing around Vyera. She could also see another giant Lachryma, a little bit smaller, beside her.

"Vyera-san!!" This time, it was Wendy who called her back. Charle was beside her.

"Sorry, Wendy, Charle... But we must go to the Square. There are Lachrymas there. I can't hold my consciousness any longer. Protect Lucille."

"We will... Let's go. Lucy-san and Natsu-san have already gone ahead."

Wendy and Vye caught up with them in the middle of the crowds and head towards the giant Lachryma. The very moment Vye lay her eyes on the Lachryma, her consciousness went black and when she regained it, she was in one of the Lachryma. She didn't know what happened to Lucy and Natsu afterwards but surely, she could feel her old body back with Ice's and Xrytos's power as a whole again.

... Glad to have you back...

... Ice?...

... I'll leave the body back to you...

... Thank you, Ice...

Meanwhile, Natsu and Lucy managed to hold themselves from rampaging in the middle of the Capital, defying the King. All because of the King intended to use the Lachryma of Earthland Fairy Tail as the next magical sources. Furthermore, he made a crack on the Lachryma which almost made Natsu snap if Lucy wasn't there to hold him back.

"... Umm... Can I say something?"

Seeing her behaviour didn't take them long to realise who it was, "... Lucille?"

She nodded, "Vyera... is not in my body anymore."

Lucy let out a long sigh at once, "... We are on our own then. Lucille, I think you should just-"

"No. I want to go too. That's my father we are talking about. Although... Although I should be nothing but a burden but... Please! Let me go!" She looked like she was going to cry any minute.

"Alright... Please don't make that kind of face... I couldn't hold my laugh if you continue." Lucy smiled, "I have never seen Nee-chan with such teary eyes before."

Meanwhile, Vye who was the Lachryma that was being guarded inside the castle ground. It was moved back after being shown to the citizens. After all, this was for King's personal usage. Nobody would have seen it unless they went into the depth of the castle.

Lucy and the rest tried to get into the castle to confront the King. However, the route shown by Charle's memories was actually a trap. They were all captured. Charle and Happy were Exceeds, sent from Edoras to Earthland to capture Dragon Slayer Mages when they were still in eggs for an operation to get the Eternal Magic in Edoras. Both of them did not remember anything.

Both of them rebelled and tried to rescue Wendy and Natsu and also Lucy who was almost killed by Edo-Erza. They managed to spot Vye's Lachryma in the middle of the ground before they flew out, but they made the priority to rescue Wendy and Natsu first since they were not sure whose Lachryma that was.

Lucille who were also captured was brought to the same place as Wendy and Natsu.

"What is this??!" Lucille shouted the moment she saw Wendy and Natsu being held as prisoners and their magic powers being sucked, "Let me go!!" She struggled against the grab of the guards that prevented her to save them, "Don't you know I'm the Princess of this kingdom?! How dare you-"

"Shut up! There is no princess in this kingdom!!" The guard shouted back.

"Then call for the King! Ask him yourself!" Lucilled shouted.

"That's what the King told us a few minutes ago! Any person claiming as the Princess is faking it!"

Lucille stopped struggling, "No way... Father said that...??"

"We are to hold you here as well. So behave yourself!" The guard shouted at her and Lucille did not even struggle anymore when she was tied up. Both of the others were still unconscious. Not long afterwards, Erza came by for a while to visit her, just before she went off to execute Lucy.

"Erza..."

"Come." She said while trying to get her stand up roughly and dragged her by her both tied hands.

"Wa-Wait... Erza... That hurts..."

Her gaze was cold, as of that a killer, "The King had shown us the truth. You were not his daughter."

"But that's impossible! I mean, I have been in the castle since I was young..."

"You were taken from your real mother when you were a baby. It was foretold that you'll be the human whose body could contain magic power like the Exceeds."

Lucille was too shocked to respond to what she said.

"... But you showed no sign of having magic even until you collapsed of strange disease. Why you were suddenly awake again, we do not know. Get in." She ordered while pushing her into another seperate room.

Lucille knew what made her awake again but she definitely wouldn't say it, that's not important right now, "So... because I have no magic power, the King abandoned me?"

"You are of no use." She turned and left without looking back, while her subordinates locked up the door of her prison.

"Wait! Erza!!" She just couldn't stop crying. Who was she? Who was her parents? Did she even exist in this world? Wouldn't she better be off dead?

Not long afterwards, commotion was heard and in a while, Lucy came in with her body full of wounds, with someone behind her.

"Lu.. cy??" Lucille who was still sobbing. She couldn't see well thanks to the tears.

"Don't worry," Lucy said, while freeing her from the rope, "Everything will be alright."

"But... I don't know who I am anymore... Why was I born?"

"I heard everything from Erza. She is unusually talkertive in Edoras huh?" Lucy got up and helped Lucille as well, "But who cares who you are? You are you. Just be yourself. Nobody was born without a purpose."

Lucille was still depressed even after hearing that.

"You know what?" Lucy sighed seeing her like that, "Nee-chan had a worse prophecy than yours... She was foretold that she would die and be taken over by a demon that would kill everyone she loved."

"Are you serious?" Lucille replied.

"Guess she never told you. It was a nightmare after all. Of course, she was scared and worried... but she never ever gave up and tried her best to stay alive. Since you two are the same person, I believed you could do that as well." Lucy encouraged.

Lucille was silent and finally said, "I'm not sure if I could do that..."

"It takes time. Besides, I think I know one of your family members who might still be alive."

"Eh?"

"Oi, Lucy! Are you done?! Wendy and Natsu had already gone first!" Someone came in and asked hurriedly.

"... Gray?" Lucille recognised him. He looked alike as the Edo-Gray. But he is only wearing a shirt and not layers of jackets. He was definitely the Gray from Earthland.

Lucy was waiting for some interesting responses from Gray since he have not seen Vyera for so long. Surely he would be somewhat surprised seeing the same face of Lucille in Edoras. Lucy hadn't had the time to tell him about Vyera being alive in Edoras. But what came out from his mouth was unbelievable.

"... Who are you?"