Chapter 38

"... You knew and that's why you called me here?" Luna said. Her face changed. It was full of hatred towards her.

"Pretty much... You see, I have been feeling of constantly being watched." Vyera said, "Why do you hate me so much?" 

"You really want to know? Fine." She said, standing up, ready to kill Vyera anytime, "Because of you, my whole guild was captured. Because of you, my father and brother were killed and my mother was in coma."

Vyera kept on listening, although she already had a feeling it will be something like this. She knew a lot of people suffer because of her, but they did not know who to blame, as she was doing it in stealth. Luna was different. She was in the Council. She must have checked it all out.

"... We did nothing wrong... Just because of your single report, I lost everything dear to me!"

Eclipse... Vyera remembered it. She did write a report on them. Their guild members were involved in smuggling weapons and drugs... sometimes kidnapping. She confirmed it while disguising as one of the members involved in the dealing. But not the master and family. She was sure she indicated the list of names of the members who were involved. Did the council launch a full attack on them despite that?

"If I do not kill you, I won't be able to face them..." Luna said, "I have been waiting for this for too long..."

"... Are you sure it is my report?"

"Who else could do that besides you?! It was also signed by you!"

"... I have never signed a single report. None of the Council have ever seen my signature before." Vyera truthfully said and took out a sphere, "This contains every report I have written... You can check it." 

"No way!" Luna said and forcefully took the sphere from her hand. It was a magical item that could record any documents. It worked the same way as the magical letter. Luna frantically looked for it and found it eventually. As she read it, her face changed, "What is this...?"

"That is what I wrote." Vyera said, "I didn't even put my name on it. I was a secret spy. There is no way they will let me put my name on such a confidential report."

"... No..."

"Your true enemy is not me... It is the Council itself." Vyera explained.

"No! This is fake. You masked it with your magic!" 

"It is up to you whether you believed it or not." Vyera got up and turned towards the door, "You are welcomed to try and kill me whenever you want."

Luna didn't follow or talk against her. She just stood there, holding the sphere that was still showing the report hologram.

Vyera did not want to force her to believe. It was up to her. If she thought it was easier to seek revenge on her, so be it. She went back to her room and started thinking on their trainings. It was not hard as her Master almost trained her in everything. She was spartan and she went through all that in just half a year. Half the time, double the difficulty. 

"... I was pretty amazing, huh?" She said, reminiscing her past training while writing out the training menu. She was done in no time. She went towards the garden where she could feel all of them there.

"... It was already amazing to see all of you together... not to mention Clave helping Sarah..." Vyera said.

Some of them laughed while Clave kinda grumbled. He was training Sarah in controlling her shadow. Illussion was more complex than that. So he was superior in that sense, "Here, take the one with your name on it." She passed the paper to the one nearest to her, "You need to do that everyday for the whole year."