Chapter 8

"... Message? Why doesn't she just send me a letter?" Vyera asked, frowning at the hassle her Master had to make.

"Not sure... Probably because she wants me to deliver this?" he searched his pocket, "WAH! Where is it?! Where is it?!?!" he touched his body panicky. "Oh... It's in my inner pocket." He looked relieved now.

Vyera sighed, "Okay, what is it?"

He took it out and showed it to her. It was a gold color stellar spirit key with a sign like a staff being rounded by a rope. To tell the truth, it did look a bit like a snake.

"... This key..." Vyera recognized it right away. This was the key her Master showed to her when she told Vyera a story about a demon. Even so, why did her Master have to give her this key?

"It is Ecliptic Zodiac Stellar Spirit key!!!" Lucy exclaimed excited, her eyes beaming.

"Master's message is 'The time has drawn near... Prepare yourself. This key alone might determine everything so don't ever lose it... Remember... The crescent moon when tenth month dies...'." Mil whispered to her so that the others won't hear it.

"... Hey, tell us too!" Lucy demanded, definitely thinking that they were whispering about how to use the stellar spirit key.

...Mil, I know you can hear me. Don't tell them. I need to figure out what shiso's trying to say...

...O-Okay... but where did you learn telepathy, Vye-nee?...

...You are as slow as ever... Of course it was Master who taught me...

"Tell us!!" they startled both of them back to the real voice.

"My Master toldl me that this key was pretty rare... So she have to make sure it doesn't stand out. Mil is not sure whether to tell you guys or not, since one of you are pretty crazy about spirit key..." Vyera smirked at Lucy.

"Vyera!!" Lucy knew that Vyera meant her and was annoyed because that.

Vyera was sure that her acting was convincing enough, but seemed like she couldn't escape Gray's eye. He still looked at her suspiciously. However, after sometime, he decided to let it go.

"But... what zodiac is this key??" Lucy asked with her eyes gleaming with interest.

"I'll leave that as a surprise." Vyera teased her again.

That night, everyone was out to celebrate the end of the disastrous event. Drinking, dancing and singing, it was definitely a crowded night. Vyera just sat the side of the square, leaning against one of the tree. She didn't like crowded place, but still she couldn't just go back alone, not when it was also a party to express their thanks to Fairy Tail mages.

The others were happily enjoying the party. Natsu, Happy and Lucy were dancing together. Loke was flirting with the girls as usual. Ice and Mil couldn't get out from a bunch of girls that loved to hug them, since they were so cute.