Chapter 28

She had to hold her mouth from exclaiming what she was seeing. This Lucille looked exactly like Vyera. In fact, she was Vyera in this Edolas. She figured there must be others that looked the same as those she knew in Earthland.

This Edoras had little magic power. Most of them now come from the large crystals which they claimed came from another world. If that was the case, it should come from the Earthland, which was abundant of magic. Vyera could feel it faintly. It was the magic of humans inside those crystals, called Lacryma. Then are those people going to die just like that?

Since then, every night she slept, the Lucille from Edoras would appear in her dream and told Vyera everything about her and the world. Apparently she had a brother who had been missing since before she contracted her disease. What's more surprising is that guy was Jellal. She frankly hope it was not another Sieglein again. For her to recover from this disease, she needs a lot of magic power which was not the case in Edoras. Thus, Vyera was currently healing her, bit by bit.

“Princess…” said by someone whose voice was stupidly familiar when she was exploring the castle. Vyera couldn't stop herself from saying that someone's name automatically, “Erza?”

“… You remembered me?” said by someone who seriously looked like Erza… No, she was Erza herself.

What a pinch. Vyera shouldn’t have said that while she was claiming to have amnesia. She quickly thought some excuses, “Eh… Oh… someone just told me about you. I’m just surprised you look and sound like what I imagine…”

Erza looked at her somewhat suspiciously. But she didn’t ask anything, just suddenly kneeled down in front her, “I’m Erza Knightwalker, your personal Knight when you were still ‘awake’.” Vyera looked at her with her mouth opened. If the Erza she knew did this, everyone will think she has gone mad.

After a few weeks in the castle, Vyera and Lucille finally decided to go on a journey. It was pointless to stay in the castle. It was better for her to go out and find out more about Edolas. There might be a way to return to Earthland. She told everyone that she was going to ‘get your memory’ back. That would reduce the commotion. Moreover, Lucille hasn’t been seen by anyone since she fell ill. Thus, it should be no problem walking around in the city like town folks.

Indeed, nobody recognized her as the princess of Edolas. Luckily, Vyera was accustomed to living in town since she was not even a princess back in Earthland. It was easy for her to adapt to the town's living style and cultures. Vyera could use her magic again by chance after drinking some weird potion she found at the roadside stall. She followed her instinct when she decided to drink it even though Lucille was begging her not to. Well, at least she could protect herself now if something happened. Lucille was also getting better. She could sometimes take over her body back and Vyera, in return, looked from inside of her.

Not long after the start of her journey, they found magic guild which, according to Lucille, was banned and hunted down. It was Fairy Tail, the one and only guild left in all Edolas. Vyera saw everyone again in this guild. They were exact copies. Vyera couldn’t stop her tears. She missed them so much and hadn't seen them at all since the Tower incident.

“Hey, hey… are you okay?” They asked when she started crying.

“No, no… It’s okay. There is some dust entering my eyes. That’s all.” She wiped it out quickly.

However, everyone was in complete opposite personalities. Lucy who should be gentle became a tomboy. Gray who always stripped to nothing now wore layers of clothes. Cana who supposedly love to drink and tomboyish, became so girlish and didn't touch a single drop of alcohol. Mira was the same though; probably that’s her real personality, unlike Mira who drastically changed back in Earthland.

With that said, someone caught her attention, “…Lisanna?” She was Mira and Elfman's long-lost sister. They thought she was dead when they were young. She disappeared during one of their missions.

Lisanna recognised Vyera. Of course she did. Vyera's magic detection ability couldn't lie even it wanted to. She was definitely Lisanna from Earthland, who was supposed to be dead. She knew Vyera recognized her as well and kept herself out of sight immediately. Vyera supposed something also happened to the Edolas Lisanna and the Earthland Lisanna took over when she appeared here.

Vyera decided to join the guild without any second though. Everyone was surprised but she didn't care. Vyera told them that she was not one of the supporters of the King. They also told her how the Royal Family hunted them and killed Master mecilessly.

Luckily, they have a big teleportation system that could help them run if the King's army found them. It was pretty advanced and useful.

It has been several times since then that Erza, who was nicknamed as the Fairy Hunter, found Fairy Tail. Vyera or Lucille managed to conceal herself in the crowds and she never noticed her. Vyera still have transformation magic up her sleeves but she tried not to use it as it would surely cause a ruckus. It has been a few months since she joined.

Lucille was pretty much healed and she took over more frequently as well. Vyera didn't mind. It was originally her body after all. She only needed to make sure that Xrytos didn't go berserk. Over the time, when the Anima, the transferring magic, was activated, Vyera could feel the magic power from Earthland. She only regretted that she couldn't find a way to stop it from transferring the magic. Many innocent lives were lost.

"...!!" Finally she felt it. The time has come. Vyera felt the magic power from the guild, the Earthland Fairy Tail. They were here. Of course they would, with all those powerful mages. It was just a matter of time before it was their turn. They were the perfect target for magic power resources. Amongst them, she felt one magic power that shouldn't be there after all.

"... Ice...?"

"Vyera-chan?" They called. Vyera used her old name here as it won't attract much attention. Nobody knew her anyway.

"Ah, nothing..." She answered. Vyera concluded that Ice must have taken over her body in Earthland, just like how she did it in Edolas. Ice's magic remained in her body to seal Xrytos' after all. Maybe it was just part of Ice's magic or memory. His real soul must had been somewhere en route to reincarnate.

Either way, Vyera had been preparing for this day. She couldn't let the kingdom use her treasured family like this, definitely not Fairy Tail. Moreover, the Earthland Erza and Gray must be there as well. Vyera just couldn't get the same feeling with Edolas-Gray. They were different person after all. He liked Juvia and definitely not Lucille.

"... Someone is here." She said to everyone when she detected magic power nearby, "They are just outside the guild."

"Is it The King's Army?!"

"No.. they are not. They should be harmless." Vyera said, knew perfectly well who were coming.

Everyone thought Vyera have the sixth sense as she could tell when someone was coming. Actually, Vyera knew exactly who was coming thanks to her detection ability. Just that it was more difficult in Edolas to sense who was coming as the magic power came from weapons and items. This time, it was Earthland people, Natsu, Happy and 2 unknown powers. Vyera thought they must be the new members. It wasn't surprising, seeing how long she had gone from that world.

They were here. It felt so nostalgic. The Natsu who always went berserk, Happy who always say "Aye!" and two new members, a Dragon Slayer Wendy Marvell in a younger version than the one in Edoras and another cat Charle. She heard the guild members mentioned the cats looked like "Exceed". Now then she knew how an Exceed looked like. Vyera only knew that they lived in the floating island.

The moment Natsu saw Vyera and Lisanna, he hugged both of them immediately, "Both of you are still alive!!"

But at the same time, Vyera felt another group of magic powers approaching the guild. This time, it was definitely not a friendly party, "Hey! They are coming! Start the teleportation system!" Vyera shouted, ignoring Natsu who was still hugging them.

"For real?! That's too fast since last time! Levi!" Lucy commanded.

"Yeah yeah! Stop bugging me! It's hard to use, you know!" She complained and get onto the cockpit of the system, "Get ready!!" she shouted back. The teleportation system started. It felt like getting warped to another dimension and back again. Vyera couldn't get used to the feeling. It felt real bad.

Afterwards, Natsu and the Edoras Fairy Tail exchanged the knowledge and information, making the Earthland team confirmed that they wanted to march to the King to get back all their nakama that was turned into Lachryma, the crystal which contained magic power.

"... I will go with you guys." Vyera said towards Natsu and the rest.

The Edoras Fairy Tail guild member commented, "Are you crazy, Vyera?! You won't win!"

"No! I will win... I will win no matter what. This has gone on for too long... I can't believe you guys can tolerate with the King for this long."

She had been holding back all this time. Even if the King was Lucille's father in this world, he couldn't be forgiven. What did he think a person's life is? Lucille, even though she wouldn't kill her father but she thought her father was wrong. They could live without magic. 

No matter how much they stopped her, Vyera was dead set. She vowed to bring the King down for sure. Lucille was already back in health and her magic power was fully prepared for this, even though half of it was still at her original body but that didn't matter. After Vyera left with Natsu and the rest, on the way, Wendy asked her something.

"... Vyera-san, right?" Wendy called.

"Yeah?" She answered, still pretending as if she was originally from Edoras.

"... I'm sorry to ask this but from what I heard in Earthland about Vyera-san, 'Vyera' is not her real name. 'Lucille' is her real name. Unless they are totally the same person, the only one who should know the name 'Vyera' in this world would be the Earthland Vyera-san herself..." Her voice trailed off nearing the end.

Vyera looked at her for a moment and finally smiled, "Aren't you a sharp one?"