Chapter 36

She couldn't stand the awkward silence any longer than this, "As you all know, I'm Vyera Phoenix, from Fairy Tail. I'm sure I don't need to introduce myself further after all the spying. Shall we start from you then?" Vyera signalled to the girl walking nearest to her, with long brown hair tied in twin tails and green eyes.

She was hesitant for a moment, "... Sarah Lucifer, 16, Shadow magic."

Vyera nodded happily, trying to absorb her name and the feel of her magic, "Can you show us a bit of your magic?" Vyera requested.

"Sure." She answered, less hesitant. Out of sudden, her shadow rose up and she looks like she had a sister but only that her sister was jet black from head to toe, "It can do various stuff, pretty practical, only without color."

Vyera smiled, "We will do something about that." She looked towards the next girl. This time she has short wavy dark brown hair with a hairband and blue eyes.

She blushed, knowing it was her turn to introduce herself, "... Rena Yamato, 15, Forest magic."

"Forest?" Vyera asked, curious. She had never seen any forest magic users before.

"... Like this." She concentrated and suddenly, vines grew from the ground and wrapped around her like a shield. In addition, the vines were full of thorns. She released it and the vines returned back to the ground. "It can be as strong as metal if needed to be. I can use some of them as herbs too." She said, more confidently now.

"I see..." Vyera said, admiring the usefulness of her magic. It can be classified as earth magic, one of hers as well. But she was never good in using it. She should learnt a thing or two from her then, "The guys' turn now."

"Kamui Lechstrive, 17, Strength magic." Said a guy with brown spiky hair. He had a muscular body and seemed to be taller than the rest of them. He was pretty cheerful.

"So you fight barehanded?" Vyera immediately asked. He nodded. Guess that concluded his introduction. Vyera looked at the next person. This one has long black hair tied up in a ponytail. He also wore a spectacle.

"Clave Peer, 15, Illusion magic." He said while fixing his specs, "To be more exact, I will show you." He concentrated and their surroundings seemed to be different that very second.

"I see... It will be certainly useful." Vyera said. He released it and it was back to the forest path they were walking earlier, "And you are the last."

This guy has not spoken since the beginning, unlike the girls and guys who talked a little about their homes and surroundings. He has jet black hair and black eyes, a lone wolf."... Zach, 16, Iron magic."

"Zach... only?"

"I have no family since I was born. If you want to see my magic..." He collected some iron dust on his hands from the earth and it turned into a sword. Seconds afterwards, it dissolved back into iron dust.

"Hmm... Fine. I'll give you one later on." Vyera said.

"Eh?" He seemed startled.

"A family name of course. We will talk about it later. I can see our headquarters now."

Every head reacted to Vyera's comments. Although it was not as huge as the main Magic Council Headquarters they were at just a while ago, it was still considered a large one. The size was around the newly built Fairy Tail guild. A number of plants have been making their ways around the building, wrapping it. From the outside, it looked pretty serene and obviously abandoned for quite a while. Vyera could only hope that it was not as bad as she thought inside the building. Else, they will need a major cleaning all over the building.