Chapter 15

Only four days left here. Four days. It really hasn't seemed that long really. I sighed as I got up. Might as well make the last few days the best. I sit up lazily and stretch. After I finally got up I got changed in some jean shorts that were actually short, but not to short, a batman T-shirt and my black vans. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror. My strawberry blonde hair fell on my shoulders and my green eyes sparkled. Yep I look exactly the same. I left the bathroom and jumped to see Ava's bunk but she wasn't there. I checked my watch; it was only eight in the morning. Hm. I shrugged and walked out of the room into the living room. I was just about to go into the living room when I stopped. I hear someone and I smelled… pancakes!

"Hey I just met you! And this is crazy!" I heard someone singing. I tiptoed into the kitchen area and popped my head in. What I saw was absolutely hilarious that I had to clamp my hand over my mouth.

Thomas was dancing in his 'SpongeBob' boxers and 'Disney' socks, no shirt, and an apron. He was cooking something in a pan, pancakes, flipping them and singing.

"So here's my number. So call me maybe!" He sang in a very feminine voice. I leaned more to get a better view but I failed and slipped. I yelped out in surprise as I hit the ground, causing Thomas to shriek like a girl and flip the pancake high in the air. I lifted myself up on my hands when something hit my head. I grabbed it with my hand and took the hot object off my head. A pancake is what I held. I looked at Thomas who was bright red and glaring at me. I got up, still holding the pancake.

"Did… did you hear me?" He asked.

"What? Singing Call Me Maybe? Hell yeah I did." I bit my lip to not laugh but failed and started laughing. I couldn't help it; his boxers and socks were hilarious. He looked down and realized he was only wearing his underwear. He immediately grabbed a pineapple off of the island and hid his already covered privates. I laughed even more.

"Stop it!" He whined. I laughed harder. He turned off the stove and stormed off and I just kept laughing. After I while he finally came back, this time fully dressed in jeans and a plaid button up T-shirt. I was still recovering from my laughing fit when he cleared his throat.

"So do you know where they went?" He asked. I stopped laughing.

"Um no I just woke up and saw all this." I say gesturing to him. "Wish I had a camera."

"Shut up! I thought I was alone!"

"Well you should have known better, anyways, what do you want to do today?" I ask.

"First off eat these delicious pancakes, then I don't know." He said and piled on some pancakes on a plate. He handed me a plate and I stacked two pancakes on them. We ate up. They were like a cloud filled with absolute heaven. After we were finished we cleaned up.. We sat down on the couch and just stared outside. The cars finally pulled up after an hour and everyone came out. Will was holding a bag of something when he came in he shouted three words that made my day even more.

"CAPTURE THE FLAG!"