45. Me either

If you like this, then please see:

All Falls Down (a one direction story)

Written by I.

Please?

Ok, gotta say, I love you lovelies, and thank you for being here.

I truely am grateful that you choose to waste your time reading this.

I have 100+ reads, and I just finished having major tests, so I'll make it up to you.

OH AND GUESS WHAT.

SCRIPT CONCERT. IN THE FUTURE.

Oh and I have a boyfriend now.

He's my best friend of 2.5 years, and it's like, magic.

Elle-wrar xoxo

______________________

Well, when the twins were sixteen, I took them to england. It was startly different than the first time I took them, becuase they could take care fo themselves for the most part.

The flight was quiet, and I almost missed the chaos and DS's and such, the traces of true youth apon these kids. Of course they were still babies, without a doubt. They still whined and Isabelle still needed showerings of attention and Henry was still thoughtful. But, they were different.

 I missed Niall. Turns out being the sole One Direction member in the US means that some people are going to want to borrow you from your young retirement. So, Niall was going to Los Angeles to take part in a movie for the summer, while I took the twins to england on a grand, truth revealing tour ride.

Now that they were old enough to truely understand everything, but young enough that they couldn't run off and never see me again, I figured it was now or never.

I was going to tell them about Harry. I was going to re-introduce them to my parents, who had not bothered to visit more than once after the wedding.

When we did arrive in London, there was Liam, good as ever, waiting for us with hugs. He had visited all the time, and he even took his family out for thanksgiving a couple years.

"Good ta see ya!" He said, lifting me up. Liam, at the age of thirty seven, was not Mr. Musles anymore. He was still strong in the arms, but his stomach was not as toned.

Niall said that if he didn't have me he would have a beer gut by now, but instead he goes to the gym all the time to stay fit. Even though he has a killer metabolism that the twins think they got from him. They're just young.

"Oh we missed you!"

He turned to Henry, and gave him a hug, which Henry returned. So, Henry had a girlfriend. But he hasn't told his mother. Is told me, her name is Veronica and she's been tutoring him in spanish because she's chilean.

I wish he told me. What happened to the Henry that told his mother everything? That played with legos all the time? I mean, I get it. He's gotta grow up, it's not his choice. Communication would be nice.

He gave Asop, has we have taken to calling her to her frustration, a big hug.

We all hopped in Liam's little hybird, and sped off to his flat.

There was Danielle and Kathleen, cooking something. I gave Danielle a very, very large hug.

"I've missed you!"

"Ahh you too!"

"We're so old now!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled.