8. Pancakes in the morn

well, it's spring fall time where ever you live.

I was super sick this week.

oh, and Live while we're young is out.

so yeah Ellie XX

PS I love alex clare.

and emeli sande.

Ok.

Comment? Vote? Fan?

Also, did you like Harry's POV?

Should I do that again, and if so, keep it as Harry's, or switch about?

OK THANK YOU.

_______________________________

I woke up that morning with Isabelle clutching my arm in a death grip. She was a clingy child, in both senses of the word. I undid her limbs, put on my tattered bunny slippers, and headed to the kitchen to make some pancakes.

On my way, I saw Harry cuddling up with Isabelle's bunny, and snapped a picture. It was pretty cute. I  hopped down the stairs two at a time, and heard someone following me. I finally reached the bottom, opened the fridge and pulled out eggs and milk, when I heard the scooting of the barstool.

"What's for breakfast?" Niall's voice asked me.

Even eight years later, he was cute. Cute as they come. His hair was still dyed blone, although a more golden hue. 

"Pancakes. God, I feel like I'm going to throw up," I said rubbing my temple.

"Really? Go to sleep I'll make them."

"No Niall my kids are going ot wake up soon, and, and and, uh,"

"Well speaking of your kids,"

shit.

"yes?"

"Who's their father? Because I did some math and-"

"Niall?"

"Yes?"

"You could be their father."

He beamed at me, and next thing I knew he lifted me in his arms and spun me around, hugging me. He kissed my lips quickly, after a moment of thought, leaned foward and smashed his lips apon mine with utmost passion. 

I can't tell you how many times I've thought about something like this happening. Just... perfection.

He pulled away, and smiled at me more.

"You're pretty warm, I think you might have a fever."

"Figures. But Niall, you MIGHT be the father."

"And I'm taking the chances. I... Valerie, I, Niall James Horan, have been in love with you since who knows when."

I smiled at him, and hugged him.

"We can do a paternity test, because I honestly don't know. But... there's one other person who could be the father."

"Who?" He said, biting his lip, looking like someone who knew about the suprise party I was about to walk them into, the end of the book they were reading. He knew.

"Harry.." I said, looking at the torn up rabbit shoes.

He was going to hate me.

He was going to hit me.

He was going to leave right now.

I had just murdered his excitement.

"Thats ok, here come here," He said, pulling me in tighter.

What?

"Niall, I... Can we talk about this when I don't feel so terrible?"

I really was freezing, his heat just wasn't enough.

"Sure I'll carry you up,"

And he did carry me up the narrow, steep, creaky stairs. He tucked me into bed, which was void of children.

"They probably went to play..." I said, suddenly feeling achy, and my stomach really hurt.  

They would be out in the greenhouse, staring at the wierd people who had just invaded their little world. Oh, man we were supposed to go to the beach today.

 "I'll go watch our chidlren, you just sleep." I was getting really drowsy.

"Thanky youuuu.... Night."

I could barely keep by eyes open at this point, and I could see Niall grabbing a stick, and something digging around in my ear."

"103... wow you just rest I'll call your boss, you're staying home for 48 hours."

"Thanky... thanyounialll..." I said, shutting my eyes and snuggling into the covers because it was so damn cold.